Ambrose Ali Post UTME Form is currently ongoing for all eligible Applicant. The Screening procedure and payment fees is now listed below for all eligible Applicant. The requirements and qualifications for all Applicant are all listed below.
The management has released the AAU Post UTME Form Screening cut off mark and screening Date and procedure.
How to Apply for AAU Post UTME Form Screening
AAU Post UTME Procedure for Online Application
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
List of Approved/ Accredited Courses by AAU
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION:
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- APPLIED PHYSICS
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION
- ECONOMICS EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH:
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY:
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION FOUNDATIONS AND MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FINE AND APPLIED ARTS:
- GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING
GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HUMAN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
INDUSTRIAL AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE:
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
METALLURGICAL AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PRE-PRIMARY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION:
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL STUDIES
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SOIL SCIENCE
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE:
THEATRE AND MEDIA ARTS
- VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
AAU Direct Entry Screening
- All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise.
- All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
Note: All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
Application form N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form us no initials shall be entertained.
AAU Screening Date
Mode of Screening: The screening exercise would be by screening of qualifying results.
- Candidates should always check the University website www.aauekpoma.edu.ng and portal at https://aaue.waeup.org regularly for other details on the application/admission process.
CLOSING DATE: Online application is not specified.
Thanks for staying in touch with us.