This is to inform the general public that the Achievers University Post UTME Form is now opened for all interested applicant to apply for the ongoing AUO post UTME registration. Now that you are interested the next thing is for you to be eligible and had the basic requirements as it ought to be before you are termed to be qualified to apply for the Achievers Post UTME Registration as scheduled.
So what do you have to offer should be the basic documents that you may be having. Do well to follow this guidelines that we will be giving you as we diving in the Achievers Post UTME Admssion Steps and processes for online application. Achievers University, Owo, Ondo State, 1st batch Post-UTME will be on Saturday, August 6, 2022. Another exercise will also hold on Saturday, September 10, 2022.
How to Apply for Achievers University Post-UTME
General Entry Requirements for Achievers University Admission
Utme Candidates Qualifications
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score as approved by NUC and JAMB.
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
- However, for LL.B., the five credit passes should include English Language and Literature in English.
. Direct Entry Candidates Requirements (200 LEVEL)
- As for A(ii.) above, but with 2 or 3 subjects at A Level or JUPEB exam or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS results in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry JAMB form.
- B.NSc., candidates shall, in addition to A(ii.) above, hold at least two A Level passes (Grades A – E) in Biology/Zoology and any one of Chemistry and Physics; OR the Registered Nursing
- Diploma Certificate (RN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; OR a B.Sc. degree in any of the Biological Sciences at not lower than a Second Class Lower level.
- B.Eng., candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold at least two A Level passes, including Mathematics and Physics; OR National Diploma (Upper Credit) in Engineering.
- candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold a two or three-year Diploma certificate; OR at least two papers at Principal or Advanced Level in HSC, GCE or JUPEB; OR an acceptable bachelor’s degree.
Direct Entry Candidates (300 Level)
- HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science.
- HND in Computer Engineering is acceptable for Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering and Mechatronic Engineering.
- Professional certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accounting. This is in addition to A (ii.) above.
List of Approved Achievers University Approved Courses Offered
- College Of Social And Management Sciences (Cosmas)
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations (Including A Three Months French Language Programme Abroad)
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- College Of Natural And Applied Sciences (Conas)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Mls Medical Labouratory Science
- B.Nsc. Nursing Science
- College Of Engineering And Technology (Coet)
- B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- College Of Law (Col)
- Ll.B. Bachelor Of Laws
How to Apply for Achievers University Post UTME form registration
Also note that all candidates are to pay a sum of N7,500 at Ecobank Plc – Account No. 5282011354 or at any of the screening centres.