If you have gained Admission and want to know how to pay AFIT Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure and note the Payment Procedure the procedure are as listed below. Do follow the steps and guildelines we have laid down for your as listed below. Strickly adherence is very much important.
After payment of AFIT Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure what is next is Clearance and registration.
How to pay AFIT Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
AFIT Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- AFIT ND, Degree, M.Eng, PGD, HND AND PRE – HND programmes acceptance fee = N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only). Admitted candidates are to note that registration and payment of acceptance fee has commenced.
Go to www.afit.edu.ng.
- Navigate to the “STUDENT” menu and select “New Student”
- Enter your JAMB Reg No (for ND and Degree Students) as your username and 123456 as your default password.
- You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. Once this is successful, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Login with your new password and your JAMB Reg No.
- On your page, click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” and follow through to the end.
- After a successful Acceptance Fee Payment, click on Print Receipt to print your payment receipt.
NOTE: You are to come to the Academic Branch of AFIT with your printed receipt to collect your provisional Admission Letter
How to Check AFIT Admission List