Aga Khan Foundation Scholarships Portal is now opened for recruitable Applicant who got the basic requirements and qualifications for applying for online application. If you got the right benefit do well to follow the guidelines for online Aga Khan Foundation Scholarships application.
Therefore, do not sleep on the bicycle when you have got the opportunity to that you need to go get your MSc and PhD Programmes in the Aga Khan Foundation Scholarships Portal.
How to Apply for Aga Khan Foundation Scholarships
General Eligibility for Aga Khan Foundation Scholarships
To qualify for Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Language: As per chosen institute requirement.
Eligible Countries: The Foundation accepts applications from nationals of the following countries:
Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Syria, Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Madagascar and Mozambique.
- In France, Portugal, UK, USA and Canada, applications are accepted from those who are originally from one of the above developing countries, are interested in development-related studies and who have no other means of financing their education.
- Consistently excellent academic records.
- Genuine financial need.
Admission to a highly reputable university or program of study.
- Relevance of the field of study to AKDN’s focus areas.
- Demonstrating thoughtful and coherent educational and career plans,
Their extra-curricular interests and achievements, potential to achieve their goals and likelihood to succeed in a foreign academic environment.
- Applicants are expected to have some years of work experience in their field of interest.
- Preference is given to students under 30 years of age.
How to Apply for Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship International
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarships:
- You should have an offer to study at the chosen university.
- Obtain application form from AKF offices or Aga Khan Education Services / Boards in the country of your current residence.
- Sent the completed application to the agency from which it was obtained. They should not be sent to Geneva.
Share to friends! Also join our WhatsApp group and Facebook page.