Air Peace Recruitment Job Vacancies is right here to give every interested individual the opportunity on the procedures to go about the Air Peace Recruitment Job Application and registration. The online form is opened for different available jobs who may have the requirements for the offshore recruitment. The requirements and the procedures for application are all listed below, so do well to follow it carefully.
Most importantly, the benefit of the Air Peace Recruitment Job Vacancies is that no matter the country you are you can make any country of your choice and ensure you fill in your required details as appropriate as it should. Keep reading for more details on Air Peace Recruitment.
How to Apply for Air Peace Recruitment Job Vacancies
Air Peace Recruitment General Eligibility
- Applicant must be minimum of 18 years.
- Applicant must have BSc / Diploma certificate
- Applicant must know how to read and writing in English Language. Note that all the available
- job vacancy has its own application requirement in the official website,
Other Air Peace Job Vacancies Requirements
- Air Peace recruitment requires that only inherent citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are permitted to apply.
- Applicants with working experiences have an edge, and stand a chance of getting recruited, easier than other applicants.
- Physically challenged individuals are not permitted to apply.
- All applicants should present relevant academic qualifications.
- Valid means of identification are also required.
- An NYSC discharge certificate is required.
- A general medical test must be conducted on all applicants, and results should be presented during the ongoing Air Peace recruitment.
- Be reminded that the application form of the top Aircraft Company is entirely free.
Air Peace Recruitment Deadline and Recruitment Scheduled
- All recruitment will be released through an SMS ensure you drop a valid phone number and email address for further info.
Air Peace Recruitment Available Jobs
Below are the available jobs for the 2020 Air Peace for the following Jobs below;
- Engineer, B1/B2 Licensed Engineer
- Human Resources Executive
- Business Analyst
- Flight Crews
- Aircraft Technician
- CAMO Engineer
- Cargo Manager
- Contract Engineer
- Flight Dispatcher
- Guest Contact Centre Agent
- In-Flight Supervisor
- Interline Specialist
- Maintenance Control Engineer
- Quality And Safety Auditor
- Trainee Aircraft Inspector
- Vehicle Fleet Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Publication Services Officer
- Safety Auditor – Technical Operations
- Senior Data Engineer
- Supply Commercial Officer – Engineering
- Internal Auditor
How to Apply for Air Peace Recruitment Job Vacancies Application
- First of all visit the Air Peace Application Portal @ www.flyairpeace.com
- Then proceed to click on ‘Apply Here”
- Afterwards, ensure you fill in your information and your identity.
- You will need to now follow the right procedures for application.
Note: All corrected information must be dropped for accurate and geniue documentations.
Congrat on your recruitment! Do well to comment on this update on Air Peace Job Recruitment if you have any questions as well as contributions to help get individuals inform on the latest development. Don’t forget to rate this post and do well to subscribe to our Newsletter.
He is a Creative content writer, SEO Expert, who loves to inspire readers with intellectual thought. He has been into blogging for years. He backed BSc. in Mass Communication from Ebonyi State University. Abakaliki. He is focused to inform, educate and enlighten readers who need more knowledge on all educational realities. You can contact him via @ Facebook.com/victorkokorie