If you have been searching for the List of Approved Courses By FUKASHERE we have been…
If you gave been searching for the List of Approved Courses Offered in ABSU we have been able to lay down all you need to know about the courses the Abia State University study as well as the details of the Courses Offered By EBSU and its Requirements for ABSU Post UTME 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Now do well to make good use of this platform to know the qualifications to go about the online registration as required. We have not just the List of Accredited Courses Offered in ABSU we have got how to go about the ABSUPost UTME Registration.
List of Approved Courses Offered in ABSU
Here are the coures offered in Abia State University.
- Agric-Economics And Extension
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Animal Science And Fisheries
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemistry And Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop Production And Protection
- Education And Accountancy
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Government
- Education And Integrated Science
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Physics
- Education And Political Science
- Education And Social Studies
- Education/Fine Art
- Educational Management And Planning
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English Language And Literature
- Environmental Resources Management
- Environmental Science
- Estate Management
- Fine/Applied Arts
- Food Science And Technology
- Geography And Planning
- Government And Public Administration
- History And International Studies
- Home Economics And Education
- Information And Communication Technology
- Language And Literature
- Library And Information Science
- Library Science
- Linguistics And Communication Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine And Surgery
- Nursing/Nursing Sceince
- Plant Science And Biotechnology
- Political Science
- Public Health
- Pure And Industrial Physics
- Religious Studies
- Soil Science
- Surveying And Geoinformatics
- Urban And Regional Planning
ABSU Post UTME Form Screening for 2020/2021 Admission
- All eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU Application email@example.com
- Afterwards, go ahead to generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then click on Applicant.
- Proceed Select to ABSU Aptitude Test
- Finally, Complete the Application Form
- Ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate
- Download a copy as an evidence of registration.
ABSU Post UTME Screening cutoff mark
All candidate who did not use ABSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 160 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required on ABSU Courses.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Facebook page. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well.