Ave Maria University Post UTME Form Screening Admission is now opened to invite all eligible Applicant. If you are interested to apply for the Admission Form screening do well to note how to apply below.
The requirements, qualifications and application Ave Maria University Post UTME Form Screening Admission is ongoing for all who may wish to apply online.
How to Apply for Ave Maria University Post UTME Form
Ave Maria University Post UTME Form General Eligibility
- Applicant who got JAMB cut off mark for Ave Maria University are eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidates must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB.
- There should include Mathematics, English Language and any other three subjects relevant to the course of study.
- However, credit in Mathematics is NOT required for some courses.
Ave Maria University Post UTME Form Application Fees
Ave Maria University Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for the Ave Maria University 2022/2023 Post UTME below.
How To Apply for Ave Maria University Post UTME Form
- Visit the official Ave Maria University admission portal at www.avemariauniversity.edu.ng to begin your application process.
- Click on Apply now. Locate and
- click on create an account. Fill the form and proceed with Post UTME Application.