Bamidele Olumilua University BOUESTI Pre-Degree Admission Form is now opened for all interested Applicant. If you are interested to apply for the Bamidele Olumilua University BOUESTI Pre-Degree Admission Form screening do well to note how to apply below.
The qualifications and application Bamidele Olumilua University BOUESTI Pre-Degree Admission Form is ongoing for all who may wish to apply online. The closing date is November 9, 2022.
How to Apply for Bamidele Olumilua University BOUESTI Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Bamidele Olumilua University Pre-Degree Admission Form Criteria for Transiting to 100 Level
- For transition to 100 Level, each candidate is expected to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum JAMB Cut Off Mark for the University Admission as well as comply with the University Screening requirements may be prescribed.
List of BOUESTI Approved Courses Offered
Successful candidates are eligible to be admitted to the 100 Level of any of the programmes listed below
- B.Sc. Accounting
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Office and Information Management
B.Sc. Political Science
B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
B.Sc. Science Laboratory Technology
B.Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology Architecture
B.Sc. Environmental Management
B.Sc. Building Technology
B. Tech, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B. Tech. Civil Engineering
B.Sc. Food Science & Technology
B.A. Theatre Arts
B.Sc. Mass Communication
B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Integrated Science
B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
B.Ed. Social Studies Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Geography Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Science Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics and Sport Science
B.Sc. (Ed.) Environmental Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Industrial Technology Education
B.A. (Ed.) English Education
B.A. (Ed.) French Education
B.A. (Ed.) Christian Religious Studies
B.Ed. Educational Management
Bamidele Olumilua University Pre-Degree Admission Form Requirements
- Candidates must possess 5 0′ Level Credit Passes (WASC/SSCE/ GCE or equivalent) in English Language, Mathematics and any other three (3) relevant subjects at NOT more than two (2) sitting.
How to Apply for Bamidele Olumilua University Pre-Degree Form
- Interested candidates should log on to the University Portal www.portal.bouesti.edu.ng and follow the following steps:
- Click on Apply for Admission.
You will be re-directed to a Sign-up page, then fill in your details to create an account as a new user.
- On successful sign-up, log into your account using the email address and password provided during the sign-up process.
- On your dashboard, click on “PRE-DEGREE”, the list of available courses will be displayed to pick your preferred choice.
- Click on the “Pay Now” button to obtain the Online Form
After payment has been made and verified, you will be granted access to complete the Application Form.
- After successful completion of the form, click the “SUBMIT” button.
Print a copy of the completed application form for keeps.
- You can thereafter check your account for updates on your admission status.
Please note that interested candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten thousand naira (N10,000 only)
CLOSING DATE: November 9, 2022.
Thanks for your time