This is to inform those public that are interested to apply for the ongoing Bell University Admission Form for UTME Screening for 2021/2022 Admission. All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the directive and follow all Procedures to apply for the ongoing Bell University Post UTME Screening Form Programme in order not to make any form of mistake.
Furthermore, the Bell University Admission Form for Post UTME Screening has its own requirements and qualifications to apply for the ongoing admission Processes. We have got the Cutoff, Deadline and Registration Closing Date. Our Team will give you the best you need on all Application Form procedures. After you most have gone through this update if you have any further questions do well to let us know so we will get you posted. Keep reading for more details of Bell University Post UTME Screening Form.
How to Apply for Bell University Admission Form for Post UTME Screening
General Eligibility for Bell University of Technology Admission Form for Post UTME Screening
- Candidates must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or obtained the UTME Direct Entry Form where applicable.
- Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/NABTEB or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply, provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September/October in the same year of application.
- Interested candidates are to PAY the application fee and APPLY for admission ONLINE.
Bell University of Technology Courses
Natural and Applied Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
A. Department of Biological Sciences
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Tech Biotechnology
B. Department of Chemical, Food and Nutrition Sciences
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
– B.Sc. Chemistry
– B.Tech. Food Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
– B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
– B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
C. Department of Physical Sciences
– B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
D. Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
– B.Tech. Computer Science
– B.Tech. Information Technology
College of Management Sciences (4 YEARS)
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Management Technology
College of Environmental Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
– B.Sc. Architecture
– B.Tech. Building Technology
– B.Tech. Estate Management
– B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
– B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
– B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
College of Engineering (5 YEARS)
– B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
– B.Eng. Civil and Environmental Engineering
– B.Eng. Computer Engineering
– B.Eng. Electrical Electronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Telecommunication Engineering
How to Apply for Bell University Admission Form UTME Screening Form
- First of all visit the Bell University Application Portal @bellsuniversity.edu.ng/application/
- You will be asked for your preference of payment, ePayment or to Pay at any Bank Branch. Select your preference
- After payment, proceed with your registration.
- If your choice of payment was ePayment,
- Proceed and make payment using a Mastercard that is registered at your bank, for online payment. Print out your receipt, after you have successfully made payment.
- Proceed immediately to fill the online application form and print out your application information.
- If your choice of payment was Pay at any Bank Branch ,
- Print out your payment slip that tells you your reference number, how much you are expected to pay at the bank and also, the Bank and Account number to pay into.
- After payment, come back to the portal with your teller and proceed with your registration for screening. Fill the online application form and print out your application information.
Visit the screening centre that is most convenient for you, along with the following:
- The receipt your printed from the portal after online payment, or your teller from the bank
- The application form you printed from the portal after registration
- Passport Photographs
- Two referee reports. One preferably from your secondary school, the second, a clergy
- Birth Certficate
- Credentials, if available
- Your UTME Result.
We hope you found this update Bell University Post UTME Screening Form is of great help. Now do well to air your views below.
Also rate this update and subscribe to our newsletter to get more information and update from this platform.