Most music are downloaded with some kinda payment but to Download Free MP3 Music Tubidy…
If you want to hide and Block WhatsApp status from someone there are some ways to go about this to ensure that you stop them from viewing your WhatsApp status. This is to ensure your own privacy as expected. Just as you know that there are some personal issues that needs to be kept on a lighter note. Moreover, you could also know how to if someone else hides and block you from viewing his WhatApp Status too. You could also delete WhatsApp status, all these we will be sharing here.
In the same vane, we will be letting you know how to stop automated video or photos from downloading on your phone, how to hide your “Last seen” on WhatsApp, how to use WhatsApp status privately and many more on how to block WhatsApp status from someone. Stay cling as we bring your way all the juicy details in this platform.
How to Block WhatsApp Status from Someone
- Firstly open your whatsapp status page.
- Then Click on the 3 dot menu on the top right corner and select status privacy.
- The next thing is you have 3 options under who can see your status updates as follows
- My contacts
- My contacts except
- Only share with
- You are expected to choose the second one which is “my contacts except” and all your contacts will show up. Then you choose the contact that you want to hide on WhatsApp status from viewing your update and in turn be on privacy.
How to know if Someone Block you on WhatsApp
- Send a message to them
- Try make call
- Check the last seen of the person
- Add the contact to a group
Note: if you try doing the above and you can’t get feedback, you simply know that you were blocked on WhatsApp.
How to block an unknown number on WhatsApp
- Firstly, open the chat with the unknown contact.
- Then Click on Block.
- However, if you think that the message is a spam then you will also have the option to Report spam, which will report and block the user.
How to stop automatic Whatsapp video downloads on Android
- Open WhatsApp on your android device.
- At the top right corner of the home screen, tap on the Menu Button
- Then Select Settings
- On the setting page, select Storage and Data
- Here, you will see three separate option under Media Auto-Download which are Mobile Data, Wifi, and roaming
- Tap on each of them to uncheck photos, audio, videos, and documents.
- Click Ok after unchecking in each section and the trick is done!
How to post photos and videos on WhatsApp status
- Open the Status section and tap on My status. This will open the camera view. If you want to take a picture, tap on the shutter button.
- To capture a video, tap and hold on to the same button. Double-tap in the middle to switch between the cameras. Alternatively, tap the camera icon on the bottom-left.
- To upload a photo or video from your gallery, swipe up from the bottom on Android. On iPhone, tap the gallery icon at the bottom left. Next, tap on a photo or video you want to post. Enter a caption if you want to and hit Send to add it to your Status.
- You can only post videos of up to 30 seconds on a WhatsApp status. If you select a longer video, you’ll be asked to trim it before posting.
How to delete WhatsApp status
- On Android, go to the Status section, tap the three-dot menu adjacent to My Status, select the same button adjacent to the status you want to delete, and select Delete. Tap Delete again to confirm.
- On iPhone, tap on My Status and swipe left on a status to reveal the Delete button. Next, tap Delete from the pop-up.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required on how to Block WhatsApp Status.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.