Bolt Nigeria Recruitment Job Vacancies Application Portal is made available for all Applicant who got the basic requirements for Bolt Nigeria Recruitment Job Vacancies Application Portal. Check out the job position you are willing to apply for and proceed to apply using the procedure below.
All eligible Applicant for Bolt Nigeria Recruitment Job Vacancies Application Portal should follow the guidelines and Instructions to know how to go about the online application process as we have been able to list for you below.
How to Apply for Bolt Nigeria Recruitment Job Vacancies Application Portal
Bolt Recruitment – This is to inform the general public about ongoing job requirements at Bolt Nigeria for suitable and qualified candidates. more details about Bolt Recruitment including your roles, requirements, how to apply and other essential information is stated in this article.
Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
Bolt Recruitment is ongoing to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Bolt Business
We’re looking for hungry and ambitious Sales Managers to join Bolt Business. You’ll be driving our growth machine, reaching out to businesses, meeting clients, pitching, negotiating and closing deals with businesses of all sizes.
Bolt Business is growing fast, with plans to 10X the business and we expect this to be a multi €BN+ part of Bolt. Operating in more than 40 countries, with ~100 people in the Bolt Business team already, we’re continuing to ramp up globally.
We offer great solutions for businesses to get their employees moving in the easiest way possible, whilst retaining the control and visibility they need. It’s an epic product that businesses around the world love and we need an amazing sales team to get even more businesses using it!
We’re looking for a driven individual, a real hunter with experience of B2B selling who can turbo charge and drive the success of Bolt Business. We need a superstar who knows how to sell, with a history of great results.
You’ll need to be driven, confident and ambitious. We’re moving quickly and this is an exciting role, one with great scope for growth and impact. If you’ve worked in high growth B2B sales and you want to win big, then let’s talk.
- Managing your own sales pipeline, in other words: prospecting, leading meetings/negotiations and deal closing with business stakeholders in all industries
- Negotiating and closing deals, the bread and butter of your role will be all about sales. You’ll be negotiating with clients daily, winning deals and bringing new revenue to Bolt
- Proactive sales of Bolt Business solutions into the SME and mid/large size business space
Achieve growth and smash sales targets, with an uncapped commission scheme you can win big here
- Build and promote strong customer relationships by partnering with key stakeholders and understanding their needs and requirements
- Develop your biggest clients, mature and settle your newly won deals, before passing them on the account management team
- Work closely and give market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt Business solutions and how we should develop – you’ll be seeing and hearing what businesses need, so you’ll be an essential voice to our product teams
- Present sales and revenue forecasts to the management team. It’s your pipeline, so you’ll be able to inform and update the management team on your progress and successes
Identify emerging markets, opportunities and market shifts.
- You’ll have your finger on the pulse of the industry and what our competition are doing.
- You’ll be spotting shifts, opportunities and changes and making sure we respond and take steps when we need to
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have at least 2-4+ years of fast paced B2B sales experience
- Be a hunter, driven to win and close deals every day
- Organized, process driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales
- A self-starter, who understands how to build and manage their own pipeline of opportunities
- Excellent communication skills in both English and the local language, with a strong confident personality
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling business services into SME and large businesses
- Experience of religiously using a CRM (Pipedrive would be advantageous)
- Experience on-boarding clients and doing some account management with larger signings would be advantageous
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems
Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Make your mark at one of the fastest-growing organizations in Europe.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth and enjoy unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy health care coverage, extra vacation days, and plenty of other perks to help you be the best you!
- Work together with some of the smartest people in the world.
How to Apply for Bolt Recruitment Process
Job Title: Country Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Country Manager in Nigeria to lead our Ride hailing business.
- You will be responsible for leading the market, developing and nurturing critical relationships that will grow our business, strengthen our position and build drivers & rider’s growth, engagement and retention while managing a high-performing team.
- This strategic role will be the interface between our business and the key city/country stakeholders (i.e. regulators, government officials, local communities etc.).
- You will be working closely with the local operations team, Regional manager, HQ teams (i.e. Growth Analytics, Expansion, Global Operations, Marketing, Product, Regulatory, CS).
- This is a critical, impactful and highly rewarding role:
- Nigeria is an exciting market that is equipped for Bolt to make urban travel more affordable, convenient, and responsible.
- Advocating and elevating Bolt’s brand, product and service by working closely with local authorities and policy makers
Navigate through regulatory matters and local policies within the transportation and tech industry
- Expand Bolt’s presence and services across the country
Define, implement and optimize local business and operational strategies/goals with local operations team
- Establish strategic partnerships with local fleet owners and other relevant businesses/entities
Identify trends, risks and improvement opportunities on a local level that may impact the business
- Advise and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives that drives growth and efficiency
- Take ownership of Bolt’s growth in South Africa by ensuring both local operations and HQ teams support and collaborate actively with each other to meet business goals.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other analytical subject
7+ years of experience in an operations management or general management role is essential for this position.
- Must be a strong leader and collaborator with excellent negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day
Highly analytical and have a data-driven mindset with excellent Excel skills
- You are passionate about new technologies and ride-sharing
You have a strong sense of ownership with a hands-on approach
- You are comfortable with developing business frameworks to support your strategies and decisions
- You will get extra credits for:
Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
How to Apply for Bolt Recruitment
Bolt Recruitment Closing Date
Thanks for staying in touch with us