The NECO Registration Form 2021 is usually opened to enable prospective Jambite and undergraduate to register…
The Carelle WJA Member Grant Application Portal is opened to interested candidate who is a skill expert either a male or a female. It is therefore important to note that anyone that wants to apply for the Carelle WJA Member Grant Recruitment Portal should do well to apply online for the available grants to be given. All the requirements and eligibility are all listed in this update stay put.
Moreover, any Applicant who which to apply for the Carelle WJA Member Grant Application Portal 2021/2022 Application Portal for 2021 should do well to read up this article inorder not to make any form of mistake during. Keep scrolling to know what it takes to apply for the Carelle WJA Member Grant Application Portal. For more details on WJA Member Grant 2021/2022 Application Portal check below.
How to Apply for Carelle WJA Member Grant
About Womens jewelery Association WJA
- WJA is proud to offer the Carelle Grant in honor of Brooke Tivol McGrath. This is a $7,500 grant intended to support an established jewelry professional (in business for 5-10 years) in innovating their business through technological solutions and advancements, helping to boost sales and streamline operations.
- The candidate should demonstrate an innovative mindset, forward-looking outlook, and positive perspective of their work and the future of the industry.
Potential uses for the grant include:
- Investing in technology to help streamline your business
- Digital education to help boost your consumer reach and drive sales
- E-commerce solutions to help diversify your revenue streams
- A year after receiving the grant award, the recipient is expected to conduct a
- presentation, sharing how they’ve used the grant funds and the impact that it’s made on their business and the industry.
- They will also be asked to serve as a member of the Carelle/WJA Grant selection jury in the subsequent year.
- Applicants must be current members of the WJA for at least one year prior to applying.
Click Here to join our WhatsApp
How to Apply for WJA Member Grant
- Visit Application Portal @ https://artist.callforentry.org/agreetoterms.php?ID=9339&ArtistFairID=
- Applicants are required to submit an essay explaining why they deserve this award, plus images of their jewelry and/or business.
- Emphasis must be placed on personal dedication and determination and reflect a positive attitude for the industry.
Contact Email: email@example.com
10th Oct 2021
Carelle WJA Member Grant Application Portal
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required.