This is a guide for all who wants to Check Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Admission List Online. There is no much steps to check the admission status all you need is to visit the school portal and you are good.
We therefore advise you to visit the Institution website to check Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Admission List. You can also check it on JAMB CAPS Checker
How to Check AKSU Admission List online
Currently, AKSU prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
- This is to inform all candidates who have not yet uploaded their O’level results to visit the nearest JAMB Computer-Based Test (CBT) Centre to upload their WAEC/NECO results in the JAMB portal so as not to forfeit their chances of gaining admission.
How to Check AKSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS Checker
Candidates successfully admitted into the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- Those candidates whose admission status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to the AKSU admission status checking portal at https://www.aksu.edu.ng/AL/.
- Click on ‘Check Status‘.
Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
Finally, click on ‘Search‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
- Admitted candidates are expected to proceed and pay their acceptance fee within Two (2) weeks from the date of the release of the admission list.
Thanks for staying in touch with us