This is to inform the general public that the NMU Admission List is currently out…
You can now Check Ambrose Ali University AAU Admission List at you own disposal. If you wrote the past AAU Post UTME Examination. It’s now time to check out below.
Follow the steps below to know your JAMB Admission Status and AAU Admission Status.
How to Check Ambrose Ali University AAU Admission List
- Go to AAU Ekpoma admission status checking portal at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus.
- Fill your registration number and surname in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
- The ONLINE clearance exercise for all newly admitted students (both UTME and DE) for the 2021/2022 academic session admissions have been scheduled to commence on Monday, 14th of February, 2022.
- Consequently, ALL NEWLY admitted students are to pay their acceptance fee and fill in their complete O/L results to be eligible for clearance.
How to check JAMB Admission Status
Candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAU admission status.
Thanks for staying in touch with us.