How to Check FCET Admission List and admission Status is now online for FCET Admission. We have got the requirements and step by step process. The registration process for all Admitted Applicant will also follow suit once you are Admitted.
Follow up in how to check the Federal College Of Education (Technical) Akoka Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session below
How to Check FCET Admission List
Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka, FCET admission list
The FCET admission list is pasted on notice board but prospective student could check out below online
Candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for. Admission Status
Thanks for staying in touch with us.