Portal.jamb.gov.ng is official portal. How to Check JAMB Admission Status? This is to inform the prospective candidate who have written JAMB Examination and haven’t know their JAMB Admission Status should do well to read this article vividly to ensure that they follow the right procedures to Check JAMB Admission Status as fast as they can.
Moreso, It is very important to note that all candidate can also Check JAMB Result in this same platform. All you need to do is to scroll down and read carefully the process of Checking the JAMB Admission Result as fast as they can. Below are the procedures to known your JAMB Admission Status as well know if you have been given providential admission. You dont need to panic if you aint given admission yet all you need do is to keep checking the JAMB portal till it becomes successful.
How to Check JAMB Admission Status online
Read these steps vividly in order not to make any form of mistake;
- First of candidate should visit the JAMB portal
- Then proceed to login to your profile account inorder to continue on the JAMB Admission Checking by entering your correct Username and Password.
- After you log in you should click on “Check Admission Status”
- Another page will open where you need to enter your examination year and reg number
- Finally, you can now Tap “Check Admission Status” to know if you have gained admission.
Note: Candidates who have Check JAMB Admission Status should endevour that they indicate their acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission. Candidates who have been offered admission are to print their admission letter after accepting the admission and ensure they duplicate it.
However, candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration should upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
How to Check JAMB Result Online
The following are the right procedures to Check JAMB Admission Status Online. Do well to follow it as instructed step by step.
- All you need do is to visit the JAMB Result Checker
- Afterward you can now properly enter your necessary details of your reg number
- Lastly you can now proceed to click “SUMMIT”
- That’s all, your result will be show which may involve your full names and scores for each of the subjects combinations.
How To print original JAMB Result Online
Candidates will get the results by making payments of N1000. To print original JAMB Result Online follow this guide.
- Login to your JAMB profile through http://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/Login.
- Under the list of services (on the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip“.
- Now click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform.
- After a successful payment, you can now proceed to print your result slip by ‘selecting your exam year’ and entering your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the required columns.
Do well to make good use of the comment box if you found this post on How to Check JAMB Admission Status Online helpful.