Have you been searching for how to Check JAMB Matriculation List? This is to inform the general public that the NYSC portal is opened for fresh online registration and all graduate are expected to check their JAMB Matriculation List to know if they are eligible to register for the NYSC Batch B Stream 2 online registration on the NYSC Portal as supposed. Therefore, there are some basic things that should be done to enable Prospective Corp Member get to Check their JAMB Matriculation List Status.
However, after you must have Check JAMB Matriculation List Status PCMs are to proceed to Check their names on the NYSC Senate List to ensure they are remobilization for the NYSC Orientation Course as well as their Place of Primary Assignment. All candidates whose names appear on the JAMB Matriculation List can now proceed to Check their names on NYSC Senate List. If you are on the Senate List You can now proceed to register for the ongoing. We will be showing you how to Check and Register as well as requirements for NYSC Registration and Camp registration.
How to Check JAMB Matriculation List
Below are the procedure to Check JAMB Matriculation List;
1. The first thing to do is to visit the JAMB Matriculation List official portal.
2. The you can proceed to enter your Reg number
3. Afterwards you can now click on “FETCH”
Note :only candidates whose names are on this list are recognised as bonafide students from the various accredited institutions.
By implication, if your name is not on this list, your application to NYSC scheme for the one year National service shall be declined.
How to Qualify to be on JAMB Matriculation List
- All you need is to Print your Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Print your Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution
How to Check NYSC Senate List
1. First of all you have to select your institution
2 Followed by entering your “Matriculation Number”
3. Afterwards, you can now type in your surname
4. Proceed to select your date of birth which may include the day, month and the year.
5. Finally, you can take your consor to the “Search” and click on it
Note: If your name is found on the NYSC Senate List all your details will be shown but if is not there you will be told “No record found” this simply means that the had copy of your list hasn’t reached Abuja which means your name have to be forward to them before it will be seen. But while you keep waiting ensure that your name is found on the JAMB Matriculation List.
NYSC Official Portal
How to Create NYSC Account
- Firstly, visit the NYSC Registration Portal @: http//portal.nysc.org.ng/
- Then click on “Mobilization Batch B, 2021”.
- Proceed to click on “Create New Account”
- Enter your Names [Surname and Other names] in the space provided: e.g. Okorie Victor Kelechi
- Afterwards, you enter Email Address: e.g.
- Confirm Email Address: e.g
- Password e.g. 4567786
- Confirm Password: e.g. 4567786 (write down your password)
- Enter GSM No: e.g. 09049014880
- Graduated from: e.g Ebonyi of State University, Abakaliki
- Program: e.g Full-time program.
- Click on the “Continue” button. Once you click on “Continue”, NYSC will send verification message to your provided email address.
- Go to your email address to verify.
Note : that your details should be keep with you so as to have access to it.
NYSC Batch A Stream 1 and 2 Registration Deadline
- Registration starts from 9th February through 16th Febuary 2022 12:00AM
Notice to all NYSC Prospective Corp Member
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending.
Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps.
Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make the payment).
NYSC Requirements for Camp Registration/ NYSC 3weeks Orientation Course
- Final year IDCard (original and 8 photocopy)
- Statement of Results (original and 8 photocopy)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (original and 8 photocopy)
- Green Card (original and 8 photocopy)
- Call up later (original and 8 photocopy)
- Recent passport (8) white or red background
- Covid- 19 Test slip
NYSC Call up Letter Batch A Stream 1 – How to Check
NYSC Documents for Foreign Student Online NYSC Registration
How to Check NYSC LGA Monthly Clearance on Dashboard
How to Create NYSC Profile Account During Online Registration
New Documents Needed for 2022 Passing Out Parade
NYSC Batch A Stream 1& II 2022 Senate List Portal
NYSC Batch B Registration Requirements & NYSC Camp Entrance Requirement
NYSC Corp Member State Allawee & Amount Paid to Corpers in States
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required about Check JAMB Matriculation List and NYSC Batch A stream 1&2 Online Registration Guidelines.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Facebook page.