This is to bring to the right notice that the Osun State Poly Iree Admission List is now released for all eligible applicant for OSPOLY Providential Admission. If you registered for post UTME Screening Exercise.
Therefore, It’s important to note that the Osun State Poly Iree Admission List is updated for you here. Now follow the steps below to check out on your admission status.
How to Check Osun State Poly Iree OSPOLY Admission List ND
- Go to the OSPOLY admission portal at https://www.polyiree.com/student/pre/portal/login
- Supply your Username (i.e JAMB Registration Number) and password in the required columns
- Click on login
Finally, locate and click on the Check Admission Status on the menu dashboard to access your OSPOLY admission status.
How to Check Osun State Poly Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Candidates Successfully admitted into OSPOLY Iree ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Candidates who did not upload their results as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should immediately visit any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
How to Check JAMB Admission Status for Osun State Poly Iree
ALTERNATIVELY, OSPOLY iree prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OSPOLY admission status
Thanks for staying in touch with us