This is to inform the general public that Tai solarin University of Education (TASUED) Admission List has been updated for the session. All admission status has been updated for all concerned.
Follow up with TASUED Admission List to know if you have been admitted into the institution.
How to Check TASUED Admission List
Currently, the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your TASUED admission status, go to the JAMB portal at
Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your TASUED admission status.
- Candidates successfully admitted into the TASUED first-degree programmes are advised to:
Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
- You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to TASUED admission status checking portal at http://my.tasued.edu.ng/core/auth/index.php.
- Enter your Username (which is your JAMB Reg.) and Password (which is your surname) in the required columns.
- On the ‘—Login As—’ column, select Prospective Student from the drop-down and then click Login.
After login, click the ‘Admission Status’ link to access your TASUED admission status.
- According to TASUED management, ‘we have upgraded the automation of our admission process with the integration of auto-generated SMS/eMail alert system to notify
- Applicants on the stages and decision on their application. No batch release of Admission List, its now as it is processed. The process is on Auto-Gear
Thanks for staying in touch with us