All concerned about the University of Ibadan (UI) Admission List can now proceed to know if they had been given providential admission. Check your status of admission on JAMB Caps.
Now, do well to follow the steps we have outlined below to access the Check University of Ibadan (UI) Admission List.
How to Check University of Ibadan Admission List
Currently, UI prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UI admission status.
How to Check University of Ibadan Admission List on JAMB Caps
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Ibadan (UI) first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
- You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to UI admission portal at http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/.
Login with your username and password to access your UI admission status.
UNN Supplementary Admission List
Thanks for staying in touch with us on UI Admission List 2023/2024 Session