This is to bring to the notice to all prospective undergraduate from Cross River University of Technology CRUTECH Post UTME Form is now available for all qualified and eligible applicant that is willing to be admitted in the institution. All you need to do is get to note the right requirements and qualifications to apply for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Note that every candidate must ensure that they meet the requirements and the cuttoff mark to apply for the scheduled programme.
Therefore, if you have found out in this update that you have meet up the CRUTECH Post UTME Form Screening General eligibility and cutoff-mark you can now proceed to go apply for the ongoing CRUTECH Post UTME Registration. Keep reading this article for more details on the Procedures to apply for the Cross River University of Technology Screening Processes. Our team are here to serve you better.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form
CRUTECH Post UTME Form Screening General eligibility
- Who chose Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) as their first choice
- Who scored 160 and above in their last 2021 JAMB/UTME Examination
- Who has minimum of five O’level credit passes including English and Mathematics in SSCE and NECO.
- Who did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 160 and above in the 2021 UTME Examination. After which its important that all candidates who are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
List of CRUTECH Approved/Accredited Courses
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL SCIENCES
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS AND ADMINSTRATION
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- MASS COMMUNICATION (my decipline)
- MATHEMATICS WITH STATISTICS
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY
- PSYCHOLOGY EDUCATION
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- VISUAL ARTS AND TECHNOLOGY
- WOOD PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
CRUTECH Cut off Mark
All candidate should possess minimum of 160 and above in their last 2021 JAMB/UTME Examination.
CRUTECH Post UTME Form Payment Fees
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form/Direct Entry Screening
Here are the Procedures for Registration. to register, applicants should:
- Firstly, log on to CRUTECH Portal @ crutech.edu.ng
- Then proceed to click on the CRUTECH Post UTME link.
- Afterwards, follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
- Ensure you have duplicate for reference purpose
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Method
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- UTME Result Slip for 2021
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2021/2022 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar. APPLY HERE
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
We have actually done just to all CRUTECH Post UTME Form Registration all you need to do is to make good use of the comments box below.
You can drop your name and your email in the newsletter box for next alert of the forth coming update.