This is to inform the general public that the UNIPORT…
This is to invite all interested applicant that the DELSU Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Screening will be up soon. All you needs to do is to effectively follow this update to apply for the ongoing DELSU Post UTME Form Screening for the period stated.
Now that the DELSU Post UTME Form is out its left for you to know I you are eligible to apply for the ongoing Admission Form Registration. Keep reading for more details on how to go about the procedures for registration.
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME Screening Form
DELSU Post UTME Form General Eligibility
All candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 170 and above can apply for the 2022/2023 Admission screening
- All Candidates who chose DELSU as first choice and the who are willing to do change of Institution and choose DELSU as first choice.
- Applicant must have Minimum of five O’Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics. in WAEC and NECO.
DELSU Cutoff Mark
- All candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 170 and above can apply for the 2022/2023 Admission screening
Delta State University, Abraka
DELSU Post UTME Screening Form Payment Fee
- Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only).
- Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
Note:Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
DELSU Post UTME Registrstion and Screening Date
The online application will start from Monday, August 15, 2022
The application website closes at 6.00p.m. on Friday, 23rd September, 2022
Candidates will be communicated on the date and time for screening in due course.
Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact ONLY the University website www.delsu.edu.ng
DELSU Post UTME Registration Deadline
All candidates should note that the application deadline is fixed for 23rd September, 2022
List of Approved Courses Offered in DELSU
Here are Departments in DELSU;
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
BANKING AND FINANCE
EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
EDUCATION AND FRENCH
EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
EDUCATION AND HISTORY
EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
EDUCATION AND MUSIC
EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
EDUCATION FINE AND APPLIED ARTS
ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
FINE ARTS/FINE AND APPLIED ARTS
FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING
GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
LINGUISTICS AND URHOBO
MECHANICAL AND METURLIGICAL ENGINEERING
MEDICINE AND SURGERY
NURSERY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS
PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
How Apply for DELSU Post UTME Screening Form
- To apply first visit DELSU OFFICIAL PORTAL @www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Then click Apply for Admission
- Click screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
1.Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
2. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
3. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue. APPLY HERE
Delta State University Post UTME Screening Notice
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
We have been able to deliver the best on DELSU Post UTME Form Registration now ask your questions below using the comments box below.
Also subscribe to our newsletter for notification and alert on all other update coming through.