Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara DESPO ND Regular 2 (SPAT) Admission Form has started the sales of it’s 2022/2023 Screening Admission form which is said to commence. It therefore important that all Applicant should do well to note the basic requirements and qualifications to apply for DESPO ND Regular 2 (SPAT) Admission Form Screening Admission. We have got you covered on all that is needed to note.
Most importantly, instructions and guildelines below to apply for the DESPO ND Regular 2 (SPAT) Admission Form Screening. It’s important to note the application deadline and screening date all we have got in this update.
How to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara DESPO ND Regular 2 (SPAT) Admission Form
List of Approved DESPO ND Regular 2 (SPAT) Courses
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and management
- Computer science
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
Science Laboratory Technology
- Mass Communication
DESPO ND Regular 2 (SPAT) Admission Form Requirements
- Five (5) O’Level Subjects in relevant courses, including mathematics and English language at credit level in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for DESPO ND Regular 2 (SPAT) Admission Form
- Visit: http://portal.ogharapoly.edu.ng/application/admissionapplicationform
- Fill the online Application form with the required information and submit
- Print two copies of the online Acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
SCREENING: Applicants shall be screened on a date that will be announced later.
COMPLETED FORMS/CLOSING DATE: All completed forms should reach the Admission office with the following documents enclosed;
- Receipt for the form
- O’level credentials
- Certificate of the local government of origin
- Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age