This is a guide for all fresh student of David Nweze Umahi University of medical sciences as regards DNUUMS Registration Procedures. All concerned about the clearance should know how to go about the registration.
Therefore, in order not to make any form of error do well to follow up on the step by step instructions for DNUUMS Registration Procedures.
David Nweze Umahi University DNUUMS Registration Procedures and Guidelines
Following the admissions into the David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences Uburu for the 2022/2023 academic session, successful candidates are officially notified that the University will commence academic activities for the 2022/2023 session on Monday, November 14, 2022.
In view of the above, all admitted candidates are required to check into their hostels from 13th November 2022.
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES
Candidates are required to present the following:
- Evidence of payment of acceptance fee of ₦50,000.00 (procedure for payment available on the university website www.kdums.edu.ng.
- A copy of the DNUUMS admission letter
- Jamb original result slip
Print out of evidence of change of institution/course to DNUUMS on JAMB portal
- O’ Level result(s)
- Letter of consent for sponsorship by either the parent or sponsor
- Three (3) letters of undertaking for good conduct, one of which must be from the parent and the other two (2) from a senior public/civil servant and a clergy.
- Age declaration/certificate
- Local Government Letter of Identification
CHECKLIST FOR REGISTRATION INTO THE HALL OF RESIDENCE (HOSTEL)
- Evidence of payment of appropriate school fee
One (1) laptop
- Minimum of one (1) bedspread and pillowcase each
One water resistant (54×8 leather) foam cover available on campus.
- One (1) electric kettle (not compulsory)
- A dozen of plastic (cloth) hanger
A mosquito net
- Two (2) sizable plastic buckets
A pack of tissue paper
- One (1) mopping stick and other toiletries
It is compulsory for candidates to pay school fees in full and obtain clearance online before arrival on campus.
Candidates are allowed to temporarily check into the hostel on arrival to the university after confirmation of the evidence of payment of school fees and checklist for registration into the halls of residence.
You are to familiarize yourselves with information as contained in the students’ handbook (downloadable from the university website) as ignorant of the rules, regulations and other guidelines on students’ conducts are not excuses for disciplinary actions.
Thanks for staying in touch with us