The DSS Recruitment Portal is opened to interested candidate who is a skill expert either a male or a female. It is therefore important to note that anyone that wants to apply for the DSS Recruitment Portal should do well to apply online application. All the requirements and eligibility are all listed in this update stay put below.
Moreover, any Applicant who which to apply for the DSS Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Portal for 2022 should do well to read up this article inorder not to make any form of mistake during. Keep scrolling to know what it takes to apply for the DSS Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 Application Portal. For more details on DSS Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 Application Portal check below.
How to Apply for DSS Recruitment Portal
General Eligibility and Qualifications
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Applicants must be will to work in a new environment
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as an International passport, National ID Card, Voters Card, Driving License
- Applicants interested in the Department of State Service recruitment must not be over 30 years at the time of application
- All candidates must present O’level result (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB)
Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability.
- Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Must be physically and mentally fit
Not be less than 1.65 metres for female and 1.69 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, ND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Two recent passport photographs, preferably with a colour background
Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Candidate must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test
How to apply for DSS Recruitment Portal Application
- First of all visit the recruitment website @ http://www.dss.gov.ng/.
- The application process is pretty straightforward. Carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Visit the official recruitment portal @ http://www.dss.gov.ng/
- Create an account with your active E-mail or phone number
Read and accept all the terms and conditions
- Enter your details correctly
Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Alternatively, you can simply visit the nearest Department of State Service office in your state to apply.
Method of DSS Application Procedure
- You will be required to write a formal letter that indicates your Local Government of Origin
- The application letter must be handwritten
- Statement of results complete Statement of Results is required
Note: The application letter should be directed to the Director-General of the Department of State Service. Also, your letter of application should be duly signed by the head of your L.G.A or any top official in your Local Government.
- After that, visit the nearest Department of State Service office in your state and submitting your application.
Use the comments box
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. And ensure our you like Facebook page
Click Here to join WhatsAPP Group