Eastern Palm University Post UTME Form is ongoing for applicant who is willing to gain admission the the University. All interested candidate should do well to follow this update for it is very much consequential for us to know what it takes to register and apply for the ongoing Screening Application. It is very much important that any one going through the screening must be able to understand what it takes to apply.
Meanwhile, Eastern Palm University Post UTME Form are all available in the official portal, therefore there are some basic requirements that enables one go about the Post UTME procedures. All requirements and procedures for application are all listed in this update. Therefore do will to adhere strictly in order not to make any form of error or mistake.
Eastern Palm University Post UTME Form Registration Procedures
Eastern Palm University General Eligibility
As we all know that the cutoff mark or JAMB score should not less than 140 therefore all applicant or Candidate for Eastern Palm University Admission must also possess any of the following qualifications.
- West African School Certificate, General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level), Senior Secondary School Certificate, NABTEB with, passes at credit level in at least five subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings, or its equivalent.
- The National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, with passes at credit level in at least five subjects, including English Language.
- West African School Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level) with Advanced Level subjects. No subject shall be counted twice and the five credit level passes shall not be more than two sittings.
- Candidates must in addition satisfy the special requirements for each discipline into which they seek admission.
Direct Entry Eligibility
- Passes in two relevant subjects at HSC/GCE Advanced level and credit level passes in three other subjects including English Language, at the West African School Certificate, General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level) or Senior Secondary School Certificate, both at not more than two sittings.
- Three passes at HSC/GCE Advanced level and 2 passes at credit level in two other subjects including English Language at the School Certificate, GCE (Ordinary level) or Senior Secondary School Certificate, at not more than two sittings.
Eastern Palm University (EPU) Post UTME Registration Fee
Pay the sum of N2,000 to any of the following accounts listed below:
- Bank: Zenith Bank Plc
Account number: 1015509991
Account Name: EPU School Fees Account
- Bank: Union Bank
Account number: 0083037378
Account name: EPU School Fees Account
Note: All evidence of payment should be duplicated for easy references.
How to Apply for Eastern Palm University Post UTME
- First of all visit Eastern Palm University official portal @ www.epu.edu.ng
- Then under “Admissions” Menu, click on the link “Fill Application Form”.
- Next, click on “Start a new registration”,
- Proceed to insert your JAMB Registration number
- Then you can now Upload your payment Telleras an evidence of payment
- Afterwards, click on “Proceed.”
- Fill out the application form.
- Print out your Acknowledgement Receipt
- You are good to go.
Note: For enquiry of any issues, do well to send an emailto firstname.lastname@example.org
Do well to rate this update if you found this post on Eastern Palm University Post UTME form
of great help also ensure you make good use of the comment box below for relevent questions that needs immediate answers.
You can drop your name and your email in the newsletter box for next alert of the forth coming update.