This is to inform the general public that the NDLEA Recruitment 2021 s currently ongoing and…
This is to inform the general public that the 2020 ECOWAS Recruitment Portal is currently available and have commenced to apply for the Job Vacancies in Nigeria. All applicant should be aware of the necessary requirements as well as the right qualifications before carrying out the ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 Registration Processes.
Meanwhile, never exitate to keep reading to get informed on the realities of how to carry out the ongoing ECOWAS Recruitment Portal Application. You will be notified the Screening date, closing date, aptitude test date and how to carry out the ongoing registration processes.
How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies
General Eligibility for ECOWAS Recruitment Application
- Ability to persuade/influence others to consider a certain point of view, adopt a new idea or implement new methods and practices;
- Ability to lead a team of trainees / junior staff and instil a spirit of teamwork to engage employees and achieve a well-defined set of activities;
- Ability to respect the chain of command in an appropriate manner;
- Ability to resolve challenges that occur with minimal direction and/or to recommend and explain solutions or alternatives for approval;
- Ability to utilize the Code of Ethics to manage self, others, information and resources;
- Ability to mentor others and create feedback loops with supervisors, colleagues and the subordinates to build strong working relationships and improve performance.
- Contribute to maintaining organizational unit’s performance goals and standards.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to keep a client informed of progress or setbacks in projects of relevance to timeline, quality and quantity;
- Ability to establish and sustain professional credibility with clients/stakeholders in a manner that anticipates their need, mitigates issues and that carefully balances professional obligations with the need to be sensitive and responsive to their needs;
- Ability to counsel, advise, consult and guide others on matters pertaining to assigned client service responsibilities and established client service standards;
- Demonstrate respect for cultural differences, fairness and ability to relate well with people from varied backgrounds, nationality, gender, ethnicity, race and religion;
- Understanding of diverse cultural views especially within West Africa, with sensitivity to group differences; ability to challenge bias and to practice tolerance and empathy;
- Ability to listen actively, consider people’s concerns and apply judgement, tact and diplomacy;
- Ability to work in a diverse and inclusive interactive environment that benefits from diverse strengths;
- Ability and responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work;
- Ability to encourage, empower, and advocate for people in an unbias and transparent manner.
- Knowledge of ECOWAS institutions, sectors, programmes and policies;
- Knowledge of rules and procedures of ECOWAS associated assigned responsibilities and ability to explain these clearly to others;
- Ability to study data/information from a variety of sources, identify anomalies, trends and issues, present findings, and make recommendations;
- Ability to break down problems or processes into key parts to identify and solve gaps in service, quality assurance, compliance and performance targets;
- Ability to convey information clearly and concisely in a succinct and organized manner through both writing and verbal means;
- Exhibit interpersonal skills, make presentations, express opinions and debate ideas with others in a constructive manner;
- Proficiency in information communication technology.
- Fluency in oral and written expressions in one of the ECOWAS official languages of the Community (English, French & Portuguese). Knowledge of an additional one will be an added advantage.
- Ability to develop, implement an individual action plan for achieving specific work goals;
- Identify, organize and monitor tasks throughout to facilitate execution;
- Ability to contribute and/or lead on projects as per accepted project management standards and techniques, to co-ordinate contributions by others to set and meet deadlines;
- Ability to organize work, set priorities, and work within timelines, giving attention to details, stakeholders, indicators and risks
How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies
All Interested and qualified candidates should download the Application Form below, fill it out correctly; attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a Motivation Letter and send to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Important Information on ECOWAS Registration Form
- The selection will be done on the basis of a comparison of Curricula Vitae and interviews and the selected Consultant will be invited for negotiation prior to the conclusion and signing of the Contract Agreement. (Selection method: Individual Consultant)
- The selected Consultant will be expected to submit all required reports in English or French or Portuguese.
- Interested consulting firms can obtain further information at the address above during working days (Monday to Friday) and hours of the ECOWAS Commission from 9.00 am GMT+1 to 5.00 pm GMT+1 or by e-mail to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- The attention of interested Consultants is particularly drawn to Article 117 of the ECOWAS Procurement Code (“Infringements by Candidates, Bidders and Awardees”), providing information on corrupt or fraudulent practices in competing for or executing a contract. In addition, please refer to the following specific information on conflict of interest related to this assignment as per “Article 118 of the ECOWAS Procurement Code.
- The ECOWAS Tender Box is located in the address above
- Electronic submissions are not accepted and will not be evaluated.
What’s the meaning of ECOWAS ?
Economic Community of West Africa State. It comprised of 15 west African states.
Do well to make good use of the comment box below for relevant comments and contributions on ECOWAS Recruitment Portal Process.
Ensure you rate this update on ECOWAS Recruitment and subscribe to our Newsletter.