Federal College Of Education (FCE), Kontagora, NCE Part-Time Admission Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session. The requirements for FCE Kontagora, NCE Part-Time Admission Form is now made available for interested Applicant.
The procedure to access the admission for FCE Kontagora, NCE Part-Time Admission Form is currently updated for you.
How to Apply for Federal College Of Education (FCE), Kontagora, NCE Part-Time Admission Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
Intending students are required to complete and print the online application form by using the procedure below.
- Steps to fill the online Application form for the 2021/2022 NCE (Part-time) admission
- Visit http://fcekg.edu.ng
Select ‘Payments’ tab
- Click on ‘Online payments’
In the ‘Selection Criteria’, under ‘Operations’ select ‘Initiate payment’
- Under ‘Category of payments’ select ‘Admission Application’ and click continue
- Carefullycomplete the form by filling-in your personal information
Copy the Registration number that started with FCE16
- Under ‘Mode of Study’ select ‘Part-time’
- After completing all required fields click on ‘Proceed to make Payment’.
- Make payment (N2,000 only)
In the ‘Selection Criteria’, under ‘Operations’ select ‘Retrieve payment’
- Under ‘Category of payments’ select ‘Admission Application’ and paste the Registration number then click continue
- Re-query the payment and print out the receipt
NOTE: Your printed receipt will carry your registration number
Go back to the main menu (on the FCE home page), select ‘Admissions’
Click on ‘Admission Application’
Enter your registration number, click on ‘Continue’ to fill the application form
Print the application form
Take the printed Application form and receipt to the College Bursary department and ‘Directorate for Continuing Education’ (DCE) office for Confirmation and documentation
You may also Visit ICT Centre of FCE Kontagora to do a quick application
Thanks for staying in touch with us