This is to bring to the notice of all entrepreneurs that FCMB SkillPaddy Global Entrepreneurship Fund For SMEs (N1Million Business Grant) 2024 Portal is now open for all eligible applicants.
Therefore, all eligible applicants should do well to follow up on how FCMB SkillPaddy Global Entrepreneurship Fund For SMEs (N1Million Business Grant) 2024 works.
How to Apply for First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Global Entrepreneurship
Benefits of FCMB SkillPaddy Global Entrepreneurship Fund
1-month FREE business training valued at N250,000.
FREE business spotlight.
Get a chance to be one of the 5 entrepreneurs to get N1 Million in business grants each.
FCMB SkillPaddy Global Entrepreneurship Fund Qualification and Requirements
- Applicants should operate an existing and operational business.
- The business must have been operational for at least 12 months.
- They must possess a comprehensive business plan.
- Applicants must have an active FCMB account with a minimum balance of N5,000.
In the case of WSMEs, the primary applicant must hold any one of the following:
- A minimum stake of 51% ownership
The business should have at least 20% ownership from a minimum of three female members within the management team
Or the business can be solely owned
- Applicants must use the competition winnings for business-related purposes, as outlined in their application. T&Cs apply.
- Applications must be submitted by the specified deadline, and late submissions will not be considered.
How to Apply for FCMB SkillPaddy Global Entrepreneurship Fund For SMEs (N1Million Business Grant) 2024 Portal
- All Interested and qualified Applicants should visit First City Monument Bank (FCMB) on www.fcmb.com to apply
About First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
FCMB is a large financial services provider in Nigeria, offering retail banking, corporate banking and investment banking services to large corporations, small and medium enterprises, as well as individuals.
Are you a business owner who needs seed funding to scale up your business? Register now and stand a chance to be awarded a N1m grant to scale your business. This is good news, as FCMB continues to “Fund SMEs For Success” and provides your business with the leverage it needs.
The Global Entrepreneurship Week Program is organized by First City Monument Bank Limited, hereinafter referred to as “the Organizer”. The program aims to provide participating SMEs hereinafter referred to as “Participant/Applicant” with educational resources and grant.
Thanks for staying in touch with us on FCMB SkillPaddy Global Entrepreneurship Fund For SMEs (N1Million Business Grant) 2024 Portal