FCT School of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada Admission Form Screening is now opened to invite all eligible Applicant. If you are interested to apply for the FCT School of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada Admission Form screening do well to note how to apply below. This is a guideline for all Admission.
In the same vein, the management of FCT School of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada Admission Form Form has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into FCT School of Nursing Sciences. Check it out below.
How to Apply for FCT School of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada Admission Form
FCT College of Nursing Sciences Basic Midwifery Programme Admission Requirements
WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB with five credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings. Awaiting result is not eligible, NABTEB can only be combined with another NABTEB result.
Candidates must not be less than 17 years at the time of purchase of the form.
How to Apply for FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada Basic Midwifery Admission Form
The process for admission into FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada for Basic Midwifery Programme is expected to commence from 8th July, 2022.
The schedule for the exercise is as follows.
- The sale of forms starts on 19th September 2022 and ends on 30th September 2022.
- Candidates wishing to obtain the forms should show evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of 5,200.00 (Five Thousand, Two Hundred Naira) only.
- only into Health and Human Services Secretariat (HHSS) Revenue Account No. 3402015028 in FCMB and Two hundred naira only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No. 2034009628 First Bank Plc.
- Submit the two (2) stamp payment tellers for receipt and collection of application forms at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- Completed forms are not be returned to the Principal, FCT School of Midwifery, Gwagwalada for Basic Midwifery Programme.
- The completed form must be submitted within one week of purchase for data capturing.
STEPS TO MAKE PAYMENT ON REMITA PLATFORM
- Log on to www.remita.net
Click on Pay TSA & States
Click on FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMIN
- Click on Who do you want to pay and choose FCT Health & Human Service Secretariat
- Click on Name of Service/Purpose and choose Sale of Forms for Basic Midwifery
- Enter other Payment Details as required and SUBMIT to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
Use any Bank Branch of your choice to complete your payment
- Take the electronic receipt of payment to the school to be converted to receipt and obtain your Application form.
- The candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent Via SMS to the contacts phone number provided in the form.
- Candidates are required to Print their photocard and come with it on their day of Examination.
- For further enquiry on examination date check http//fb.me/fctsom. The Examination will be Computer Based Test covering English, mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Current Affair.
N.B Applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the forms.
Thanks for your time