The FCSC Recruitment Portal is ongoing for any Interested Applicant who wish to apply for each job vacancies and position. We have you covered on the procedure to apply for the ongoing application.
Provided you got the FCSC Recruitment Portal Application Form Requirement as listed in this article below. Follow the guidelines and proceedure to apply online below.
How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission FCSC Recruitment Portal Requirements
General Requirements and Qualifications
The following are the requirements for the FCSC Recruitment
- Must be a Nigerian
- 2nd Class Degree from recognized University plus NYSC Discharge Certificate for Officers
- :Age 20 to 25 for Officers and 18 to 22 for Other Ranks
- Physically fit Running 10kms non-stop, 40 Push Ups, 10 Chin Ups
• Psychological Stability
• Medical Fitness
• Good Character
• Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND concerning the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
Other FCSC Recruitment Portal Requirements
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. All applicants should possess NCE, OND, HND or bachelor’s degree;
Preference will be given to candidates with outstanding certificates.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
How to Apply for FCSC Recruitment Portal Application
- Visit registration portal here: vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Click on the Vacancies tab to navigate to the FCSC recruitment portal
- Once you get to the portal, you can;
Register an account to start
- Login to Apply or Manage your Profile
Search Available Jobs.
- Begin search of available workplaces;
Begin submission of requests.
FCSC Recruitment Portal official website
Thanks for staying in touch