This is to inform the general public that the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment is currently available…
Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment Portal is open for interested Applicant who which to be employed and empowered by the federal government. FIRS Recruitment Portal is opened to interested candidate who which to settle for the job either a male or a female. It is therefore important to note that anyone that wants to apply for Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment Portal Job Vacancy Recruitment well to apply online. All the requirements and eligibility are all listed in this update. Ensure you adhere strictly to information in this update.
Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment Portal Recruitment Portal 2021 is available and applicant should do well to read up this article in order not to make any form of mistake during. Keep scrolling to know what it takes to apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment Portal and keep reading for Job Vacancy Recruitment Application form.
How to Apply for Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
General Eligibility for Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Applicants must be strong leadership and management skills
- Also Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws
Other Qualification and Experience
- Minimum a B.Sc./HND or degree equivalent in Taxation, Accounting or other related fields of study.
- Post qualification cognate experience will be an added advantage.
FIRS Recruitment Descriptions
- Raising additional assessment while examining tax returns.
- Ensuring uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations, and Information circulars.
- Supervising a number of Officers responsible for the assessment of small companies, individual business concerns, partnerships, estates, and trust.
- Conducting inquiries into the affairs of small companies.
- Following up such cases as are in dispute through the appeal procedures.
FIRS Recruitment Duties and Responsibilities
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate, and possess strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, externally and internally.
- The individual will ideally have commercial-business knowledge with the ability to interpret business numbers and strategies of profit derivation in tax accounting.
- The position requires someone who is a self-starter and requires little supervision or motivation to meet challenging targets and deadlines. Current membership of a relevant professional institution is essential.
FIRS Job Experience
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn/improve with knowledge
Demonstrated experience through the following
- Conversant with Nigerian Tax principles, laws, and applications
- Prioritization of tasks and identification of needed resources to conceptualize ideas into actionable steps.
- Professional skill/courage in the enforcement of tax laws application
- Analyzing large/medium/micro & small scale business accounts
- Virtualizing possible gaps in business transactions
- Interpretation of business accounts
- Good knowledge of taxation principles and laws
- Experience in applications of tax laws and enforcement of tax laws
- Proven track record of delivering set targets
- People Management and development
Minimum Character Attribute
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense or should not have been indicted at or dismissed from their places of work or other environments
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Minimum Past Performance level
- Applicants must demonstrate treated ability to determine conformity and non-conformity to set standards in processes and procedures AND demonstrated courage and ability to eliminate, rectify or close determined non-conformity to standard character attributes
- Applicants must demonstrate courage in ensuring change within the organization he or she has worked through the effective discharge of his or her respons
How to Apply for Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
- Firstly, log into NOA Recruitment Official website @ firs.gov.ng
- The registration process application is online, Interested and qualified candidates
- Click here to apply FIRS Recruitment Portal 2021,
- Candidates who meet the online application requirements will be issued an Aptitude test.
- You are good
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required about Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Portal. Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.