This is to inform the public on the new Federal Polytechnic Ede Post UTME Form ND/HND Admission is available for all eligible candidates who may find this program interesting.
Do not miss use this great benefits for Federal Polytechnic Ede Post UTME Form ND/HND Admission Screening Application. The requirements and procedures for online application are listed below. Do well to follow the steps as listed in this update.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Ede Post UTME Form ND/HND Admission Form
Federal Polytechnic Ede Post UTME Form General Eligibility
- Federal Polytechnic Ede as their first choice in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 120 and above that they are eligible to apply for Post UTME screening exercise.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Ede Post UTME Form
- Interested candidates are required to visit the institution’s website https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/ to apply.
- Application forms which attract N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only, and detailed information about the programmes entry requirement, mode of payment and registration are available online at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
- Payment will be effected using any Remita Payment methods ( Master card. Bank Payment. Online Payment. Internet Banking. ATM. remita app etc.)
All your O’level Results should be filled online.
Current and active phone number is required.
Current and active email is required.
The application closes on September 30, 2022
Federal Polytechnic, Ede HND Courses – Full Time
Below are the following programmes available on a Full-Time basis only for two academic sessions.
- Computer Science
- Applied Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism Management
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and
- Office Technology and Management
Architectural Technology &
- Quantity Surveying
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineering Technology (Power and Machine,
- Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering Technology (Option)
- Civil Engineering Technology (Structures)
- Computer Engineering
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
Application for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede HND programs will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5) relevant ‘O’ Level credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- The credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
Evidence of one year Post ND cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience.
- Candidates will not be admitted into HND programmes different from those they had in their ND programmes.
- Candidates applying for HND Office Technology and Management (OTM) are to bring their laptop to the interview.
- Candidates with ND BAM/MKT are eligible to apply for HND Marketing.
- HND full-Time applicants must fill the JAMB Registration Number used for their ND programs.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Ede HND Admission Form
- Application forms for HND FULL-TIME Progammes attract Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only. Successful completion of the programme will lead to admission into any of the programmes run in Polytechnic.
- Payment should be effected using any Remita Payment methods (e.g. Master Card, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, Remita App etc.).
- Detailed information about the programmes, entry requirements, mode of payment and registration are available on-line at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
- HND Screening Examination will hold a date to be announced later.
Filling of appropriate information should be done by the candidate him/herself to ensure proper arrangements of names, address, Examination grade, Industrial training (I.T) date, JAMB Registration number and other relevant information.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional e-mail and Telephone number while filling the forms online.
- Applicants for HND must possess National Diploma (ND) In the same discipline with a minimum of a Lower Credit obtained from NBTE Accredited Programmes/Institutions plus a minimum of ONE YEAR POST-National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience in the field of specialization.
- However, in exceptional cases, the candidate with ordinary Pass Grade in the National Diploma with a minimum of two (2) Years Post National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience may be considered.
- Federal Polytechnic Ede will not be liable for any wrong information submitted by the applicants.
- There will not be room for a change of course after the payment of acceptance fee.
Closing Date: September 30, 2022