This is to bring to your notice that the Nigerian…
This is to inform the general public that the FERMA Recruitment Portal is currently ongoing and available for interested Applicant who is currently hunting got job and this could be an avenue to be gainfully employed in Federal Road Maintenance Agency FERMA Job Vacancy Searches. It will interest you that the guidelines and Procedure to apply online are all list here below.
In the same vein, all Applicant should also note the FERMA Recruitment Portal is where all registration would be done and get feedback much later. This opportunity is given to those that means the basic requirements and qualifications seen in this article.
How to Apply for FERMA Recruitment Portal
General Eligibility for FERMA Recruitment Portal
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Good communication and interpersonal skills will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicants with WASSCE, NECO, GCE can apply. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, National Identification Number
Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Certificate of State of Origin
How To Apply For FERMA Recruitment Portal
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply for the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal via ferma.gov.ng.
- Click on the available vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application (submission of application online is free)
- Successful candidates will be contacted via E-mail
All Applicant should note that the application deadline will be off the official website and in due time be updated. Ensure you stay in touch with us.
Hope you were able to catch up with the update as written above. Now if you got any questions you may wish to ask pls do well to use the comments box below. Also ensure to join our WhatsApp group and Facebook page. Thank you