Food and Agriculture Organization FAO Internship Programme 2022 Application Portal is now made available for every qualified applicant wants to apply. Go ahead to apply using the step by step guide we have outlined below.
There are lot of benefits attached to the Food and Agriculture Organization FAO Internship Programme 2022 Application Portal. The requirements to apply for the ongoing online application are all listed below. Do well to follow the guidelines as listed below.
How to Apply for Food and Agriculture Organization FAO Internship Programme
Benefits of FAO Internship Programme
The Internship Programme of Human Resources aims to attract talented young women and men who are strongly motivated to share their new perspectives, innovative ideas, and latest research experience in FAO’s domains.
The Programme provides a learning opportunity to the participants to supplement their academic knowledge with a practical work assignment in a field related to the work of FAO.
FAO Internship Programme Requirements and Qualification
- Enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate degree programme in a “bona fide” educational institution at the time of application or recent graduate. Please note that FAO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education
- Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU) / United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed at http:// www.whed.net/.
- Candidates must specialize in a field relevant to the mission and work of FAO.
- Working knowledge of at least one FAO language (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian or Spanish). Knowledge of a second
- FAO language will be considered an asset.
- Be nationals of FAO Member Nations.
- Candidates should be aged between 21 and 30.
- Candidates should be able to adapt to an international multicultural environment and have good communication skills.
- Candidates with family members (defined as brother, sister, mother, or father) employed by FAO under any type of contractual arrangement are not eligible for the Internship Programme.
How to Apply for FAO Internship Programme
• To apply, visit the recruitment website at Jobs at FAO and complete your online profile. We strongly recommend that your profile is accurate, complete and includes your employment records, academic qualifications and language skills.
• You are requested to attach a letter of motivation, the evidence of attendance in a recognized university or copy of your academic qualifications to the online profile.
• Once your profile is completed, please apply and submit your application through the FAO recruitment portal. Only applications received through the FAO recruitment portal will be considered.
• Your application will be screened based on the information provided on your online profile.
• Please note that FAO will only consider academic credentials or degrees obtained from an educational institution recognized in the IAU/UNESCO list.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Candidates who are not selected before the closing date and wish to be continuously considered for an assignment are requested to re-apply to the new Calls.
• We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
If you need help, or have queries, please contact: Careers@fao.org
For more details,visit FAO website @ fao.org
December 31, 2022
About Food and Agricultural Organisation (FAO)
The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger. Their goal is to achieve food security for all and make sure that people have regular access to enough high-quality food to lead active, healthy lives. With over 194 member states, FAO works in over 130 countries worldwide. They believe that everyone can play a part in ending hunger.
Nigeria Air Limited Recruitment
NAN Recruitment Portal Application
Nestle SIWES Recruitment Portal
Thanks for staying in touch with us