This is to inform the general Public that the FUAM Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 Registration has commence for all interested applicant. All interested applicant should do well to note the requirements as well as the qualifications for online FUAM Post UTME Screening Form Registration. Do well to note the following update we will be dropping for our own consumption. Also not the general eligibility be for you proceed to go about the online registration.
In the same vein we are all advise to adhere strictly to the guidelines from this update of Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) inorder not to make any form of mistake. Also ensure that you are into the school regularities before you apply for this FUAM Post UTME Screening Form for Undergraduate programme.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Screening Form
FUAM Post UTME Screening Form General Eligibility
- Candidates who selected University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Candidates who scored 170 marks and above are invited for the FUAM Post-UTME Screening exercise slated to commence on the due date.
- Candidates who are interested to change their first choice of University to FUAM should do so and apply for the Post UTME.
List of Approved/Accredited Courses in Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Animal Science
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Computer Science
- Education And Economics
- Education And English Language
- Education And French
- Education And Geography
- Education And History
- Education And Integrated Science
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Music
- Education And Physics
- Education And Political Science
- Education And Religious Studies
- Education And Social Studies
- Fine And Applied Arts
- Educational Management
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English And Literary Studies
- Fine Arts/Fine And Applied Arts
- Forestry And Wildlife
- Geography And Regional Planning
- Guidance And Counselling
- Health Education
- History And International Studies
- Home Economics And Education
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Library And Information Science
- Linguistics And Urhobo
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical And Meturligical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medicine And Surgery
- Nursery And Primary Education
- Nursing/Nursing Sceince
- Petroleum Engineering
- Pharmacology And Therapeutics
- Physical And Health Education
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Soil Science
- Technical Education
- Theatre Arts
FUAM Post UTME Cutoff mark
- Candidates who scored 170 marks and above are invited for the Post-UTME Screening exercise slated to commence on the due date.
FUAM Post UTME Screening Form Payment Fees
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive).
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Screening Form
- First of all Candidates are advised to visit the FUAM official Website @ uam.edu.ng
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration Form available on the University website @uam.edu.ng
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website and come along with it for the screening exercise.
Method of Application for FUAM Post UTME Screening
- Generate your RRR number.
- Go to the University website ONLY (Not Remita website) or a Bank Branch to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
FUAM Post UTME Payment Option
The University Portal has three payment options. These options are:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.APPLY HERE
Vital Information for FUAM Post UTME Screening Exercise Session
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at their various Colleges:
- Candidate are to get the Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.
Do well to state down your opinion on the FUAM Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Also ensure you rate this update using a ￼ then subscribe to our Newsletter below to get more notification on other up coming article.