This is to inform the public that the FUOYE –…
This is to inform the general public and eligible Applicant that the FUOYE – LASPOTECH Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Admission Form is currently ongoing and on sale. Application Deadline is also fixed. It’s important to follow the guidelines and Instructions we have listed in this update.
The screening date and process for FUOYE – LASPOTECH Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Admission Form application is also updated for all Applicant. Follow the steps listed in this update and you will be guilded on what to do.
How to Apply for FUOYE – LASPOTECH Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Admission Form
FUOYE – LASPOTECH Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme Objectives
The Objectives of the FUOYE Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme are to:
provide suitable academic programmes that would facilitate conversion from HND to University degree certification
make available contents and instructions that would upgrade the quality of University degrees from Third Class and or Pass.
facilitate University education, which will lead to a change of degree/ career, where necessary.
bring an academic level ground for degree Inequality
FUOYE – LASPOTECH Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Course
FUOYE – LASPOTECH Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Courses
FUOYE – LASPOTECH Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme Admission Requirements, Duration & Contact Period
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements: Applicants must possess a minimum of Five (5) O-levcl subjects at credit level in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings. In the subjects relevant to their proposed programmes, English Language and Mathematics at the credit level are compulsory for all candidates for Engineering, Science and Social Sciences. Minimum of Third Class Honors or Pass at Degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution,
ICAN, ANAN and CIB Final Exams are required for the conversion programme. Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme Is essential.
Who can apply?
- University graduates with Third Class or Pass degree
- HND graduates who are desirable of University degree.
- Graduates with interest in career change (e.g. graduate of Chemistry wishing to change career to Bio Chemistry etc).
- Duration: Six (6) Semesters (3 Sessions)
- Contact Period: Lectures Shall Take Place @ Laspotech Ikorodu Campus (Saturdays & Sundays) only.
How to Obtain FUOYE – LASPOTECH Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Admission Form
- Pick your hard copy form at the Centre for TOP-UP Degree and HND Conversion Programme Office, Lagos State Polytechnic Konsult, Ikorodu, and pay a non-refundable fee of N15,000 (fifteen thousand naira only).
- Present the duly Completed form with Relevant Credentials (Original and Photocopies) and receipt for purchase of form for screening at the Top Up and HND Conversion Unit, Laspotech Konsult Office, Ikorodu, Lagos State.
- A Schedule of payment fees shall be provided if found qualified for Admission. INSTALMENT PAYMENT IS ALLOW
FUOYE – LASPOTECH Top-Up Screening
The 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Screening exercise of the Top-Up and Conversion Programme of the FUOYE, LASPOTECH centre Schedule as follows:
Date: Friday, 7th and Saturday, 8th October 2022
Venue : LASPOTECH, Ikorodu, Lagos State
Time: 2: 00pm on Friday 7th and 9:00am on Saturday, 8th
- Please come along with the Original of your Credentials, NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate, copy of the online completed application form and NGN10,000:00 only.
About FUOYE – LASPOTECH Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme
The Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Program provides a platform where opportunities are made available for quality University education for the target beneficiaries.
Federal University Oye Ekiti has introduced a new program for Nigerian University and Polytechnic graduates in a bid to remedy the results of those who were unable to stand out academically during their first degree due to one challenge or the other.
Thanks for staying in touch with us