This is to inform you that Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Postgraduate studies in Marine Science Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is currently available and ongoing.
For all eligible applicant who may wish to apply do well to follow up in the the steps to apply for FUTA Postgraduate Marine Science Admission Form 2023/2024 Session
How to Apply for FUTA Postgraduate Admissions in Marine Science Tech
Available Programmes, Admission Requirements, and More:
- For detailed information on available programmes, admission requirements, duration of programmes, method of application, and opening and closing dates for application, candidates are advised to visit the
- School of Postgraduate Studies Portal (PG Portal) on the University’s website at http://www.futa.edu.ng.
- Mix-up in username and password by applicants would attract extra charges.
- Errors in completion and submission of forms during the application process may lead to loss of application processing for the academic session (e.g., selecting M.Tech. instead of PGD).
Candidates cannot transfer unsuccessful applications from one programme to another.
- Statement of result of four years and above cannot be used for admission (candidates should obtain a certificate from the relevant examination body).
- Applicants are no longer required to present ‘O’ Level results for postgraduate admissions.
- All applicants should note that fees for application forms and acceptance are non-refundable.
Opening and Closing Dates for Application
- Application forms will be available for completion for six (6) weeks, starting from Tuesday, May 2, 2023.
Thanks for staying in touch with us on FUTA Postgraduate Marine Science Admission Form 2023/2024 Session