Greenfield University Kaduna Post UTME Form Screening Admission is now opened to invite all eligible Applicant. If you are interested to apply for the Admission Form screening do well to note how to apply below.
The requirements, qualifications and application Greenfield University Kaduna Post UTME Form Screening Admission is ongoing for all who may wish to apply online.
How to Apply for Greenfield University Kaduna Post UTME Form
Greenfield University Kaduna Post UTME Form General Eligibility
- students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for Greenfield University are eligible to apply for admission.
- must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB.
- These should include Mathematics, English Language and any other three subjects relevant to the course of study.
- credit in Mathematics is NOT required for some courses.
Greenfield University Post UTME Form Application Fees
- Greenfield University Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
How To Apply for Greenfield University Post UTME Form
- Visit the official Greenfield University admission portal at https://gfu.edu.ng to begin your application process.
- Click on Apply now. Locate and click on create an account. Fill the form and proceed with Post UTME Application.
Thanks for staying in touch with us.