If you have been searching for the procedures to check out on the steps to…
If you have been searching for the procedures to check out on the steps to on How to Make GTBank POS Cardless Withdrawal and Payment you are actually in the right place and also ensure that you have your phone number registered in the GTBank Account. All you need do is to follow the right steps and procedures to Make GTBank POS Cardless Withdrawal Payment on Your ATM Machine and POS.
All the Procedure Make GTBank POS Cardless Payment as fast as it ought to be. All you should be needing is to ensure that you have the required information to Check it out. Keep reading for more details on GTBank POS Cardless Withdrawal payments. It will interest you to know that but if you are not aware note that Guarantee Trust Bank GTBank Cardless Withdrawal supports three (3) different banking platforms for the cardless withdrawal which may include: Internet banking, Mobile banking and USSD. You can now follow the steps below to Withdraw without ATM Using GTBank Internet Banking. Keep reading for more update.
How to Make GTBank POS Cardless Withdrawal /Payment
The following are the procedures to withdraw without making use of the ATM Card at GTBank.
- The first thing is to log into the internet banking platform.
- Find and select Account Transfers.
- There are two options available there. The first is Cardless Withdrawal (GT-Rescue) and the second is Paycode (Cardless withdrawal).
- If you select Cardless Withdrawal (GT-Rescue), you can only withdraw using a Guarantee Trust Bank ATM. If you select Paycode (Cardless withdrawal), you’ll be able to withdraw from any other bank’s ATM.
- After making your choice, GTB will present you a form to fill.
- The form will require your Name, Mobile Number (registered to the account), Account to Debit, Terminal Type, Amount to Withdraw, etc.
- Enter Answer to Secret Question.
- Enter the Token Code sent by GTB and submit request.
- You are good to go GTB will send you a Reference Code which will be used for the withdrawal.
How to Make GTBank POS Cardless Withdrawal and Payment Using USSD Code
You can make use of your Phone to withdraw Without Making Use of ATM by dialing the code below and following the right procedures below;
- Simply dial *737#.
- Select 8 – Next Page.
- Select 1 – Cardless Withdrawals.
- Select 1 – GTBank or 2 – Other Bank.
- If you select 2 – Other Bank, continue to select Terminal.
- Select Terminal as ATM or POS.
- Input Amount.
- Enter 4-digit code.
- Enter the pre-selected 4-digit PIN.
- Reference Code will be sent by GTB via SMS or email.
- Now, depending on your option, you’ll have to either go to ‘only’ GTB ATM or Other Banks’ ATM.
If you’re using Cardless Withdrawal (GT-Rescue) option, do the following:
- Press enter on the ATM.
- Select Cardless Withdrawal (GT-Rescue).
- Enter the Reference Code.
- Enter Amount to withdraw and press Enter to withdraw your money.
- If you’re using Paycode (Cardless withdrawal)
- Select Paycode on the ATM.
- Enter the Paycode sent to you.
- Enter the PIN number you preselected on the internet banking.
- Enter the Amount.
- Press enter and withdraw your money.
How to Make GTBank POS Cardless Withdrawal and Payment Using Internet Banking
To have a safe internet banking and Payment without Using the ATM here is the right procedures to Withdraw and make payment.
- First of all download GTB app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Then create an account or Log in to an existing account.
- Proceed to click on the Menu option.
- Afterwards, select Cardless Withdrawal.
- Click Cash Out (GTBank ATMs) if you want to withdraw with only GTB ATM.
- Cash Out (All ATMs & POS) if you want to withdraw for other banks’ ATM.
- Fill out the form and click Continue.
- Enter you Token Code or 4-digit PIN and tap Done.
- A Reference Code will be sent via SMS.
How to withdraw from other Banks ATM using GTBank Cardless Withdrawal on Moibile Money
- First of all you need to visit any ATM nearest to you and press ENTER button on the ATM.
- Then Select the PAYCODE option.
- Proceed to Enter PAYCODE NUMBER received on your phone.
- Afterwards, Enter pre-selected cash out pin number selected on the internet banking when initiating the request.
- Very important that you Enter Amount. This should be the same amount selected when initiating a request on internet banking.
- Lastly, Press enter button to proceed and collect your cash.
We are glad to know that we have been able to know that How to Make GTBank POS Careless Withdrawal & Payment Using Your Phone.
Now do well to ask any further questions my making use of the comments box below.