This is to get the general public informed about the ongoing Henkel Nigeria Recruitment Portal. The requirements and procedures to apply for the ongoing application is all seen in this article and it is of great interest that the qualifications and requirements should be noted before one could apply for the Henkel Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
However, the Henkel Nigeria Recruitment Portal has its various available Positions. It is expected that Applicant get to choose the position that you want to apply for then proceed to note the requirement for each of the position to Know if you meet the requirements before applying. Check out the procedure below.
How to Apply for Henkel Nigeria Recruitment Portal
General Eligibility for costumer service Manager at Henkel Nigeria Recruitment Portal
- Manages customer complaints and delivery satisfying customer service Steers the management of orders from creation to invoicing, including customer negotiation
- Maintains high level services and improves planning accuracy, incl. new customers implementation Identifies and improves department bottle necks Systematicaly develops Teams and Talent in the respective Customer Service organisation
- Ensures high quality and efficiency of CS processes, steers and monitors Service KPIs of CS Acts as point of contact between customers and internal functions (Marketing, PD, Quality, Management etc.)
Education Requirement for Customer Service Manager at Henkel Nigeria Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree Minimum of 7 years’ work experience in Supply Chain Management
How to Apply for Job Vacancy Customer Service Manager at Henkel
- Visit the Henkel Recruitment Portal @ https://www.henkel.com/careers/jobs-and-application
- Fill in details and submit
- You are good
Other available Jobs include;
- Assistance brand Manager
Job Description for Henkel Nigeria Recruitment
- Brand steering on equity and financial results Ensuring that the products, promotions, brand activation that fall under their brand resonate with current and potential customers.
- Make required alignment with internal and external stakeholders on product development and marketing initiatives align with budget and time frame
- Execute consumer research and monitor market trends as well as documentation Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across ATL BTL platforms to ensure that products and promotions meet customers’ expectations and to build equity for brands aligned with financial targets Working closely with marketing suppliers and advertising agencies to make sure they are respecting the brand purpose and guidelines throughout every communication
- Requirement for Henkel Nigeria Recruitment for Assistant Brand Manager
Do well to make good use of the comments box below in the comments section on this word. And ensure you do well to air your views. And also like our page and join our WhatsApp group.