This is to inform Applicant that the HUKPOLY Diploma Admission Form is ongoing for all Applicant who wrote the past JAMB examination and meet the cut off mark that the form is currently ongoing for candidates for undergraduate degree Programme. Therefore, before you get to apply ensure you apply using the correct information and details
In simple terms, HUKPOLY Diploma Admission Form has its Requirement and Qualifications to apply therefore before you apply fo well to check out the guidelines and Procedure inorder to apply. Do well to check out below before you apply.
How to Apply for HUKPOLY Diploma Admission Form Requirements – Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic Admission Form
- GCE/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO Ordinary Level or equivalent (Teachers Grade II), with three (3) credit passes in Economic, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Literature in English, Commerce, History, Geography, Government, Agricultural Science, Biology PLUS a pass in English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings.
In line with the Polytechnic regulations, candidates who have successfully completed the programme(s) and have also obtained qualifications for admission into the National Diploma programme by direct entry be given ADVANCED CREDITS or admitted into National Diploma (ND II) direct as is obtainable in Kaduna Polytechnic.
DIPLOMA SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT (DSD)
- Grade II Certificate of SSCE with at least four (4) credits in English and any other three (3) subjects from the following: Government, History, Economics, Integrated Science etc;
Holders of Intermediate Certificates in Community Development and Adult Education, and Social Development;
Three (3) credits with two passes in relevant subjects plus at least two years working experience;
Any other relevant qualification acceptable to the Polytechnic;
DIPLOMA ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- GCE/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO Ordinary Level or equivalent (Teachers Grade II), with five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Biology obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for HUKPOLY Diploma Admission Form
- All Diploma applicants are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only for screening after which they will be prompted to fill a profile page, print and submit a copy to the Academic Office.
- They are also to pay the sum of One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1, 500.00) only for verification.
- Eligible candidates are to make payment through the payment options provided at student’s portal: portal.hukpoly.edu.ng.
- The Polytechnic doesn’t accept cash payment.
All interested applicants should visit the Hassan Usman Katsina
- Polytechnic Katsina website – www.hukpoly.edu.ng email addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for details about application procedures.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as expected and we will do well to respond to all you questions. Thanks