This is to bring to all prospective student that the IBBU Admission List is being released for all who took part in the post utme. Follow the steps as listed below.
If you are among those that are given Providential Admission after you must have checked the JAMB Admission Status and school notice board for IBBU Admission List. You are to go for payment of acceptance fee, clearance, registration and school fees payment.
How to Check IBBU Admission List Online
- Go to IBBU admission status checking portal at http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/ugreg/?q=admchecking2.
- Enter your JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration No. in the field provided.
- Click on the Check Admission Status button.
- A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
How to check Check IBBU Admission List
How to check JAMB Admission List
IBBU prospective students can also access their IBBU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IBBU admission status.
Thanks for staying in touch with us