This is to bring to the notice that the application for Imo State College of Health and Management Sciences (IMCOHAMS) Admission Form 2023/2024 Session is currently ongoing for all eligible applicant.
The steps to apply for Imo State College of Health and Management Sciences (IMCOHAMS) Admission Form 2023/2024 Session is updated below.
How to Apply for Imo State College of Health and Management Sciences Admission Form
Programmes on Offer
IMCOHAMS is offering admission into the following programmes:
Diploma Programme: Designed for students who wish to acquire specialized knowledge in a specific field of health and management sciences.
Higher National Diploma Programme (HND): Ideal for students who seek advanced technical skills and knowledge in their chosen field.
Certificate Programme: Aimed at those who desire to gain a basic understanding of a particular subject, or to add to their existing credentials.
How to Apply for Imo State College of Health and Management Sciences (IMCOHAMS) Admission Form 2023/2024 Session
Applying for admission into IMCOHAMS is a seamless online process that can be completed in a few easy steps:
- Start the Process: Visit the portal and click on “Admissions,” then select “Apply for 2023/2024 Admissions”.
- Generate Payment Invoice: Click on “Generate Payment Invoice,” select your programme type, fill in your details accurately and submit to proceed.
- Choose Payment Mode: Select your payment mode. To pay with your bank ATM card, follow the prompt and provide the required details, including the 16 or 19-digit ATM card number, card expiry date, and the 3-digit CVV at the back of the card.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to proceed.
Enter OTP: Enter the One-Time Password sent to your phone via SMS and click on ‘Submit’ to complete your payment.
- Generate RRR Number: After your payment, the RRR number will be automatically generated. Click on ‘Submit’ to complete the online application form.
Review and Submit Application: Review the application details supplied before submitting the online application.
Print Acknowledgement Slip: After submitting, print the ‘Acknowledgement Slip’ as a proof of your application.
Await Response: Wait for a response from the College regarding your application.
Thanks for staying in touch with us on Imo State College of Health and Management Sciences (IMCOHAMS) Admission Form 2023/2024 Session