This is to inform you that that are interested to apply for the ongoing IMSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Admission. All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the directive and follow all Procedures to apply for the ongoing IMSU Post UTME Programme in order not to make any form of mistake. The closing date for this exercise is 15th September 2023.
Furthermore, the Imo State University Post UTME Screening Form has its own requirements and qualifications to apply for the ongoing admission Processes. We have got the the IMSU Cutoff, Deadline and Registration Closing Date. Our Team will give you the best you need on all Application Form procedures.
How to Apply for the IMSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Admission
General Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Imo State UUNI their first choice in the 2022/2023 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application
- Candidates who scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
List of Approved/Accredited Imo State University Courses Offered
Faculty Of Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine
- Department of Agriculture Economics,
- Department of Extension & Rural Development
- Department of Animal science and Fisheries
- Department of Crop Science And Biotechnology
- Department of Soil Science and Environment
Faculty Of Business Administration
- Department of Management
- Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Insurance and Actuarial Science
Faculty Of Education
- Department of Arts Education
- Department of Physical Science Education
- Department of Life Science Education
- Department of Language Education
- Department of Library and information Science
- Department of Foundation and Counseling
Faculty Of Engineering
- Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Food Science & Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
Faculty Of Environmental Science
- Department of Surveying & GeoInformatics
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Building
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- Department of Quantity Surveying
- Department of Fine & Applied Arts
- Department of Estate Management
Faculty Of Health Science
- Department of Optometry
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- Department of Nursing Science
- Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
Faculty Of Humanities
- Department of Religious Studies
- Department of French
- Department of History and International Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Theatre arts
- Department of Linguistics and Igbo
- Department of English language and Literary Studies
IMSU Post UTME Screening Date
All Post UTME Screening Programme
date will released on the IMSU official website for all interested applicant. The closing date for this exercise is 15th September 2023.
IMSU Post UTME Screening Payment Fee
- Note that all eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
How to Apply for the IMSU Post UTME Screening Form
- First of all visit IMSU Official website @imsu.edu.ng
- Then proceed to click on “prospective students”.
- The next thing is to Click on “click to Apply” under 2021/2022 Academic Screening Application.
- Then you can now proceed to enter all your JAMB Registration Number.
- Afterwards, go ahead to click on “button” to generate payment invoice.
- Then proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- You can return now to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- After that go enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Afterwhich, you can now fill correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Ensure you confirm your entries.
- Then proceed to Submit application.
- Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip.
- You are go to go await announcement from the University.
Important information on Imo State University Post UTME Screening
- All Candidates should enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
- IMSU Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight on the schedule date on official portal.
Note : This update is to enable all candidates who chose the institution and are eligible take note of the procedure to apply for the IMSU Post UTME Form as well as the requirements for online payment and registration.
Do well to state down your opinion on the IMSU Post UTME Screening Form for Academic Session.
Also ensure you rate this update using a 🌟 then subscribe to our Newsletter below to get more notification on other up coming article.