This is to inform the general public that the NDLEA Recruitment 2021 s currently ongoing and…
This is to inform the general public that the 2021 INEC Recruitment Portal is currently available and have commenced to apply for the Job Vacancies in Nigeria. All applicant should be aware of the necessary requirements as well as the right qualifications before carrying out the INEC Recruitment Portal 2021 Registration Processes.
Meanwhile, never exitate to keep reading to get informed on the realities of how to carry out the ongoing INEC Recruitment Application. You will be notified the Screening date, closing date, aptitude test date and how to carry out the ongoing registration processes.
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment Portal Process 2021
General Eligibility for INEC Recruitment Portal Application
- The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty-five (35) and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND, and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines. Plus;
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS).
- Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing a minimum of National Diploma/equivalent.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine.
In addition, an applicant must:
Be a Nigerian Citizen;
Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
Be computer literate;
Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
Available INEC Recruiter Position and Job Vacancies for 2021
- Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer)
- Graduate Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer)
- Professional / Experienced Hire
- Management Consultant
Note: Applicant should visit the INEC official portal for individual positions for Registration.
What is the Full meaning of INEC?
Independent National Electoral Commission.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment Portal Process
- All Applicant should visit the INEC Application Portal @www.inecrecruitment.com
- Then proceed to fill all necessary documents
- Ensure you will the correct and appropriate details
Important Information to be Noted
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on application portal@ www.inecrecruitment.com
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
INEC Recruitment Registration Date and Closing date /Deadline 2021
Warning for Inec Registration
It is important to note that Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified immidiately to be fore warning is to be fore harmed.
Do well to make good use of the comment box below for relevant comments and contributions on INEC Recruitment Portal Process.
Ensure you rate this update on INEC Recruitment and subscribe to our Newsletter.