This is to bring to the notice of the general public that the application for Institute of Ecumenical Education Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session is currently ongoing for all eligible applicant.
The basic requirements and procedures to apply for Institute of Ecumenical Education Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session is updated below. Do follow up as we get to take you through the right steps below.
How to Apply for Institute of Ecumenical Education Post UTME Form
Programmes Available for 2023/2024 NCE Admission
The IECE offers a diverse range of programs, aiming to provide comprehensive education in various fields.
The following programs are available for the 2023/2024 NCE Admission:
- Biology/Integrated Science
- Business Education
- Chemistry/Integrated Science
- Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
- Computer Science/English
- Computer Science/Mathematics
- English/Political Science
- English/Social Science
- Political Science/Social Studies
- Adult and Non-Formal Education
Entry Requirement for NCE Regular Programmes
- Candidates must possess the SSCE/NECO/GCE O’Level or equivalent certificate with a pass in five subjects, including English Language.
- Three of these subjects must be credit passes on one sitting or four credits in two sittings.
- Two of the credits must be related to the course the candidates wish to study.
- TCII credit or merit in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the candidate’s area of specialization, is also required.
- Candidates must score at least 100 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to be eligible to apply to the Institute of Ecumenical Education.
Can I Apply If I Did Not Choose IECE?
- Yes, candidates who did not originally choose the IECE can still apply. However, they would need to apply online to JAMB for a change of Institution. With the recommendation of the IECE, JAMB will post the candidate to the Institute.
How Do I Complete the Application Process?
Candidates can complete the application process by following these steps:
- Payment: Pay N5,000 for the admission form to the Institute of Ecumenical Education’s account at any of the following banks:
- Umuchinemere Micro Finance Bank (only in Enugu): 1010201533
First Bank PLC: 2019175771
Polaris Bank PLC: 1771161030
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB): 0128256478
Zenith Bank PLC: 1010375960
Receipt and Form:
- Take the payment teller to the finance office. The teller will be changed to an official school receipt, and candidates will receive an admission form.
Proceed to the IECE admission office for registration, documentation, and further requirements.
Alternatively, admission forms can be obtained from the following locations:
St. Theresa’s Nursery and Primary School Iyiokwu, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State
Isuochi Secondary School, Umunneochi L.G.A , Abia State
Akabo High School Akabo, Ikeduru L.G.A Imo State
Great Early Life International School, No. 12 Frankmoore Street, Nkpor Behind New Tyre Market, Nkpor, Anambra State.
Thanks for staying in touch with us on on Institute of Ecumenical Education Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session