This is to inform all young Entrepreneurs that the opportunity to apply for the Int’l Breweries Kickstart application Portal. There are various opportunities available for all Applicant so long you are between the age of 18-35 take this opportunity seriously. Application closing date is 24th July 2023.
Meanwhile, the director of Int’l Breweries Kickstart Training Programme urges young business owners to take advantage of the veritable platform that Kickstart provides and its antecedents in the youth empowerment space. There are some benefit attached to it after the training process. Follow the process as listed below. Read More.
How to Apply for Int’l Breweries Kickstart Application Portal Grant For Young Nigerians
Int’l Breweries opens Kickstart application portal for young entrepreneurs
- It is important to note that International Breweries Plc, member of Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev), has announced the commencement of application for the 2022 edition of its known as Kickstart. International Breweries, the world’s largest brewer and a leading beverage company in Nigeria,
How to Apply for Int’l Breweries Kickstart Application Portal For Young Nigerians
Int’l Breweries Kickstart Foundation Registration Requirements
- A passionate Nigeria-based citizen
Be between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- A young entrepreneurs with business interests in Agriculture, Modular Retailing (Distributorship), Circular Packaging (Recycling) and Renewable Energy, amongst others
- Be able to communicate (read, write, and speak) in English language.
- Reside and have their business operations within the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Benefit of Int’l Breweries Kickstart Entrepreneurship Training
- An award-winning entrepreneurship initiative
- And the world’s largest brewer and a leading beverage company in Nigeria,
- Kickstart grants to beneficiaries
Bridge the unemployment gap in the country.
- It focuses on enterprise growth for young entrepreneurs.”
Successful applicants will receive intensive mentorship and training by seasoned entrepreneurs in their various fields
- A two-day boot camp for succesful Applicant before receiving the grants to grow their businesses.
How to Apply for Int’l Breweries Kickstart Application Portal Entrepreneurship Training and Grant
According to International Breweries, Applicant can follow the guidelines and Instructions listed below;
- All Applicant can apply on the Kickstart portal by visiting Kickstart Application Portal.
Fill all necessary information as correct as it should be.
- Information for Successful Applicant
- Applicants who scale through the bootcamp phase will proceed to a pitch-fest segment where a panel of judges will appraise submitted proposals before selecting the final winners.
- The winners of the pitch-fest segment will receive multi-million grants at the awards ceremony which will hold in Lagos later in the year.
- Allparticipants must ensure that all ideas and concepts outlined in their application forms are their original works
- Participants are under no agreement or restriction that prohibits or restricts their ability to disclose or submit such ideas or concepts for the competition.
- Int’l Breweries Kickstart reveals that Kickstart’s online opened the portal closes 24th July 2023.
About International Breweries Plc,
The initiative, championed by the International Breweries Foundation (IBF), the corporate social responsibility (CSR) arm of IBPLC, has positively impacted the lives of numerous budding entrepreneurs through mentorship, training, and provision of grants to run their businesses. The initiative which was launched seven years ago has been rated as one of the leading programs that support young entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
Kickstart initiative is to empower our young people economically, thereby contributing our quota to bridge the unemployment gap in the country. This year, International Breweries Foundation is partnering with the Small and Medium Enterprises Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) and the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Pan Atlantic University to train 400 youths in different businesses, skills and leadership development modules.”
The Kickstart initiative is part of the commitment of International Breweries Plc to fulfil its vision of contributing to a future with more cheers for our youths. Launched as an entrepreneurship development platform, the initiative has over the years taken a more pan-Nigerian status due to its wide reach and acceptance. It focuses on enterprise growth for young entrepreneurs.
The initiative is in its 7th year, with a total of over N385 million as funds invested, Kickstart has given grants to 325 beneficiaries, generated 571 jobs with 1,208 direct beneficiaries. Last year, in line with its Diversity and Inclusion agenda, International Breweries for the first-time recognized People Living with Disabilities (PLWD). Three (3) of the fifty-one (51) grantees were from this category, while 48% of the grantees are female, based on merit.
In recognition of its impact and tremendous feat, Kickstart earned an award as the Best Company in Poverty Reduction at the 2023 Sustainability, Enterprise, and Responsibility Africa Awards (SERAS CSR).
Thanks for staying in touch with us on Int’l Breweries Kickstart Application Portal 2023 Grant Form Opens for Young – reg.smetoolkit.ng Entrepreneurs