knight Hennessy Scholarship 2022/2023 is right here to give every interested individual the opportunity on the procedures to go about the knight Hennessy Scholarship 2022/2023 application and registration. The online form is opened for different available jobs who may have the requirements for the offshore recruitment. The requirements and the procedures for application are all listed below, so do well to follow those that needs it. Application Deadline is 12th October 2022.
Most importantly, the benefit of the knight Hennessy Scholarship is that no matter the country you are you can make any country of your choice and ensure you fill in your required details as appropriate as it should. Our Team is ever ready to keep you posted.
How to Apply for knight Hennessy Scholarship
To be eligible for the Knight Hennesy Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
Eligible Countries: All world countries can apply for Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- In addition to applying to Knight-Hennessy Scholars, applicant must apply to, be accepted by, and enroll in a full-time Stanford graduate degree program.
- Each incoming Knight-Hennessy Scholar must be a newly enrolling student in a Stanford graduate program including, but not limited to, DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or PhD programs.
- There are no quotas by discipline or program. Note that we will give priority consideration to those who will spend at least two years studying at Stanford.
- Applicant must have earned, a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a college or university of recognized standing in January 2015 or later.
- Applicants are required to complete not only your Knight-Hennessy Scholars application
- Also the entire application process including any standardized test that your graduate degree program requires (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.) and if needed, an English proficiency test.
- Applicant must show proof of English Proficiency— listening, reading, speaking, and writing — to study at Stanford.
- The minimum TOEFL score for most graduate programs at Stanford is 100iBT or 600PBT. All Stanford graduate degree programs accept the TOEFL, and the MBA
- Program also accepts the IELTS and PTE. You can know more about scores here.
Benefits of the Knight Hennessy Scholarships
The scholarship provides the successfuly applicants with following benefits:
- Directly covers Full tuition (commensurate with the standard departmental level of enrollment) and associated fees.
- A travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies,
- instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses).
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may apply for supplemental funds to support academic endeavours (e.g. conference travel).
Note: The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program typically does not cover costs that your home department at Stanford pays for its students – such as for subscriptions or lab equipment.