This is to bring to your notice that the Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin, KWCOE (Affiliated with EKSU) Degree Post UTME Form is now open for all eligible applicant who may which to apply for the ongoing application Programmes.
To Apply for the KWCOE (Affiliated with EKSU) Degree Post UTME Form all you need to do is to note the following procedures and requirements for online application.
How to Apply for KWCOE (Affiliated with EKSU) Degree Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the full-time bachelor’s degree programmes of the Ekiti State University (formerly the University of Ado-Ekiti) in affiliation with Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin, for the 2022/2023 academic year.
KWCOE – EKSU Degree Programmes
Programmes leading to the award of the following Bachelor’s Degrees are available:
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Nursery/Primary Education
- Bachelor of Arts (Education)(B.A.Ed)
- Bachelor of Science (Education)(B.Sc.Ed)
- Education/Social Studies
KWCOE – EKSU Degree Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME candidate must satisfy the following minimum requirements.
- Five credit passes in SSCE (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Five Credit Passes in Teachers Grade II Examination including English Language
- Candidate must have written and passed the 2022 UTME conducted by the JAMB
- The candidate’s score at the last UTME (2022) must not be less than the prescribed national cut-off mark
- Success at the post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted by admitting college.
Direct Entry Candidate: 3-Year Full-Time Programme.
Candidates must satisfy the following entry requirements
- pass at credit/merit level in two subjects at the NCE with GCE ‘O’level credit or its equivalent in three subjects, including English, A
- pass at the NCE General English is accepted in lieu of credit at the SSCE/GCE/’O’level
- Two passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in three other subjects including English Language.
Admission of Direct Entry
- Candidate is, however, subject to success at the Post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college.
- Three passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in two other subjects including English Language.
How to Apply for KWCOE – EKSU Degree Post UTME Form
- Application for Post UTME screening will be done on the College portal.
- Interested applicants are to effect a change of Institution to Kwara State College of Education Ilorin (Affiliated to Ekiti State University) Kwara State on the JAMB portal.
- A change of course may also be required if the course you want to apply for is not the one you initially chose while filling your UTME (JAMB) form.
Stages of Registration
- Once you complete a stage, you will have access to the next stage
- Supply a few basic information about yourself
- Upload your passport photograph
Pay a Screening Fee of N 2,000
Direct Entry (DE) students must suppy thier DE details
- Update your profile by suppling more information about yourself.
- Fill your WAEC / NECO / NABTEB / GCE Ordinary Level Grade II T.C.
- Fill your proposed course of study
- Print a copy of your application form
KSCOE Ankpa (Affiliated with ATBU) Degree Admission Form
FCAHPT Vom (Affiliated with ATBU) Degree/PGD Admission Form
COEWARRI (Affiliated to UNIBEN) Post UTME Form
FCE Tech Gombe (Affiliated to ATBU) Degree Admission Form
FCE Oyo (Special) Affiliated to UI Post UTME DE Screening Form
Thanks for visiting our site we don’t take it for granted. We promise to always give you the best and got you covered.